Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

She turned over all of the State Department emails. She's too smart to fail to release all of those. Someone received each of them and they could always turn up and she could be caught withholding public information. Her private emails are another matter. No one has any authority to look at those. The only person who can sort them is Hillary. If she deleted her personal emails, which is absolutely legal, you can bet that they have been overwritten and cannot be recovered.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Of course it doesn't bother you that 8 US Attorneys were fired for political reasons. It doesn't bother you that they were fired for failing to file politically motivated suits against democratic politicians prior to the 2006 mid-term elections? It doesn't bother you that prominent US Senators and members of the Bush Administration were requesting that these US attorneys file frivolous lawsuits against their political rivals prior to an election in order to tilt the results in their parties favor? If you don't find any wrong in that then you are fucked all on your own pal and there is nothing I can do to help assimilate you back into reality.

The "last you heard" was wrong. She has turned over everything that pertains to the State Department and has withheld only her personal emails. Once again, let me go back and point out that this is a political hack job intended to get guys like you wound up and believing that Hillary is secretive and is hiding something dark from the public. How old are you? Have you been paying attention to politics at all in this country for the past three decades? This is the age-old playbook.....which both parties employ.....of attempting to take down your strongest competitor a notch or two before the campaign ever officially starts. A year or so ago a poll showed that Chris Christie was the only Republican with a lead on Hillary in current polls. A week later "bridgegate" hit the news stations and now Chris Christie is the last thing on anyone's mind. It happens dude and this is a classic case of it. I'm not telling you that Hillary is clean as a whistle....few politicians that succeed ever are. But this is a distraction friend.....not a scandal.

It's sad really because one day when we have a real scandal it will be like the boy who cried wolf. Both sides create these faux scandals and the American people have become numb to them. I can think of several just since Obama has been President....Benghazi, IRS, Obamacare, Inflation, Currency devaluation, etc.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Slow your roll slappy. I haven't labeled it a scandal. Yet. She turned over all State Dept. Emails. Nice. How do you know thIs?

The answer is you dont. All you know is she "said" she did. Well I'm sorry but I don't believe her and all I'm saying is someone needs to make sure. I mean they are Clinton's after all. The folks that brought us "that depends on what the definition of "is" is. So you can trust them, you can throw a child sized fit about W and rant and rave about it all you want, I'm simply saying we should make sure we know. If she was smart enough to hide it from the WH in the 1st place do you REALLY think she will just say "aw shucks, you got me" and turn it over.

We need to know what it is.

4. Tiger in NC

Take it easy Mr. Tuck-it-back-between-your-legs-and-hold-it-there.......how do you know she hasn't turned them all over? Because she is a Clinton? Speculative at best.

I agree that we need to know everything that was official government business. We do not need to read her personal emails to Chelsea where she cries about how much trim that the Slickster is pulling.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How do you not see it? I don't give a hoot about an email to Chelsea, I see that I move along to the next. Not me literally, just saying. Investigators would know which ones to look at and which ones don't matter. Its clear that you believe she turned over everything and I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell that she did. Like I said, no way to prove who is right unless the server is examined and contrary to what Red thinks, nothing is ever really deleted. It can be recovered.

6. Tiger in NC

I would tend to agree that everything is recoverable. Especially given the fact that the server in question that she kept her personal email on was set up by the State Department. We are obviously at an impasse regarding her motivations but maybe we'll get some clarity later down the road once the emails have been examined.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Of course it's recoverable. Any with benghazi in there?

uscvball and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Who's to say she didn't send emails to someone else in government using personal?

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Clinton wrote a brief arguing Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent. But Clinton deliberately ignored the then-recent case of Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, who was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970.

Moreover, Zeifman claims Clinton bolstered her fraudulent brief by removing all of the Douglas files from public access and storing them at her office, enabling her to argue as if the case never existed.

Polk confirmed the Clinton memo ignored the Douglas case, but he could not confirm or dispel the claim that Hillary removed the files.

Looking back on the case amid Clinton’s fierce battle with Sen. Barack Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, Calabrese sees a picture emerging “of a very ambitious young lawyer who was eager to please her political patrons, and was willing to mislead and undermine established committee staff and senior committee members in order to do so.”

"When the Watergate probe concluded, Zeifman said, he fired Clinton from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation. She was one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career"

http://www.wnd.com/2008/04/60962/#ThAr0fmCOA1CskJ7.99

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.