Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

See and this speaks volumes in my opinion. The thought that Obama and Hillary are these leftist loons is utterly ridiculous. Politics in this country have moved so far to the right that 2 people who probably would have been considered at the most blue dog democrats are seen as kooky left wingers, when it actuality they aren't even close. Like I said at most blue dogs but likely moderate republicans. With the exception of social issues which if Republicans would adopt, I would probably start voting for them.

Legalize weed for personal use, legalize gay marriage, stop with the pandering to the 1 percent and I would vote republican every time, hell I'd even concede abortion unless it's a rape baby or the mother's life is in danger.

red55 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'll grant you this point but you and I both know that her not wanting to carry two phones is the dummy answer and not the real one, which I, like Red, suspect had something to do with not wanting direct and immediate oversight from the Obama administration. I suspect her real reasoning for doing this is likely a petty one.....to put a finger in the eye of her former opponent....Barack Hussein Obama and his "no-leak" administration.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Why isn't it a plausible excuse? I've done the same thing. It's a pain carrying 2 devices.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No and No, There is no "plausible excuse" for shortcutting the American people. The bitch was hiding something. It may be nothing or it may be something really big. Whatever it is, its time to show the cards.

5. shane0911

Dude, why are you so quick to look the other way. I don't care if she had 2, 5, 15, 20 phones. Certain shit is supposed to be kept in certain channels. Its vital to the security of our country. I'm 98% sure there probably isn't anything damning in any of this. The point is that 2% is enough to say "Bitch, I need to know what the fuck you were doing behind our backs"

Swear to God if there were like too many more of people like you who just believe everything that is put on the news we would be speaking farsi in no time. Wake the fuck up Lasalle.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

"Shortcutting" the American people? That's a stretch. If the e-mails were "lost" then maybe your statement could be possible but nothing is lost here. The State Department wanted to review them before they are released to ensure there is nothing there to compromise national security secrets. This will not amount to shit other than a faux controversy to try and dent a strong opponent. Are you equally concerned with the Bush Administration e-mails that were "lost?" These two are no different other than we will actually get to see what was in HIllary's email once the State Department is done proofing them but we will never get to see the "lost" emails from 2006 that actually broke federal law. You seem so certain that there is something scandalous in those e-mails....why is this? Smart people do not put the real controversial shit in writing because they are smart people who watch their asses better than that. You may not like her politics or ever her personally but you cannot deny that she is very intelligent.

red55 likes this.
  7. shane0911

Dude can you read?
    The bush stuff was about some damn attorneys no? Isn't that what you posted? I could give 2 shits what happens to a bunch of fucking lawyers, however when the damn Sec of State is handling business on a phone or device for the sole purpose of keeping it from the current administration then you bet your sweet candy ass that I want to know what the fuck is going on. Last I heard is that she wasn't going to turn over the server because she said she gave them all they needed. Nah bitch, someone needs to go and take the damn thing.

I said, it probably amounts to nothing but at this point we have no choice and should settle for NOTHING less than full disclosure. Again, I don't care if its a Rep or a Dem, you screw around like this and all bets are off. We deserve to know what the hell is going on.

Let me clarify, We means someone in the administration not named Clinton. I'd prefer an independent type of council but we both know that doesn't exist. The shit needs the lid taken off.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That is the problem with an extreme position on the right . . . poor perspective. Ted Kennedy liberals, Clinton progressives, moderates, even moderate republicans are all leftist from their viewpoint way out there in right field.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

She already did that. She is not required to make personal emails public. You only assume that she was hiding something, which is why she was unwise to do it this way--it allows people to make all kinds of baseless speculations. She is way too smart to put anything on paper or on a digital file that could hurt her. She doesn't even keep a personal diary because she knows from the Whitewater witch-hunt that it can be subpoenaed.

I suspect those personal emails have been deleted and the files overwritten 10 times by now.

10. shane0911

She did what?

Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly, from what I gather she turned over the emails SHE thinks are relevant. If that is the case it just isn't good enough. Last I heard she was NOT going to turn over the personal server, bullshit. It needs to be forensically examined so they can retrieve what has been deleted. Again, I would expect this to happen regardless of who we are talking about in that position.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.