Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's because beans and Frank's was under investigation so they snatched his electronics, because he was married to huma they got hers as well and that is where they found the new stuff.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Yes but my point was, do we have any idea what's in the emails. If there's a smoking gun, FBI needs to let us know. If there's nothing, FBI needs to let us know.

3. shane0911

Ahh, well they won't. The very best we can hope for is that Comey finds a way to tie it into the previous investigation and brings charges on her miserable ass like he should have done in the 1st place. I'm not even a lawyer and I could have convicted her easily. Like it isn't even a challenge.

The least we can hope for is it damages the campaign enough for her to lose, I really don't care to who just so she isn't potus and then we won't have to hear from her ever again.

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I'm rooting for some cluster fuck that ends up with neither of them as president.

el005639 and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

I could totally get behind that.

StaceyO likes this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

The agents in those offices talk together back and forth all the time. Just like we did in the intel centers. You know your counterpart and you exchange ideas. I am sure at the time of Comey's statement he did not "officially know" or "legally know" of anything illegal or compromising, but "the word on the street" was different.

Why else was the the wording as such in that he chose not to go to far out and say, this means nothing, or don't jump conclusions, or if anyone takes this and runs, you are making a mistake. Just the opposite.

What is so funny, if that in all likelihood, if the Clinton Campaign gets what they ask for, the election is over. Now it will simply be a tortuous four years, with impeachment talk the entire time. Lucky for us!

Really thought that this election and the candidates were as bad as it would get, that on November 8th we hit nadir. Now I am pretty sure it is just a point on the even greater decline. Ugh!

uscvball likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I am not following you here. Do not understand what you're saying. Can you give me some context to which you are responding here?

8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Comey has messed up, no doubt, but he is getting blasted for making a statement without knowing any details. I am 100% sure he has heard, from his agents, but until the legalities are/were approved, this weekend, he could make no "official" announcement. Now, that the warrant or whatever has been issued, the mass of emails can be examined, "legally" and what happens, will happen, but not in good time.

I guess my point is that just because Comey can't say in public or officially he does not know what is in the emails, that is hardly the same as he does not know.

No big deal. It does matter. If someone would let this "statement" sway a vote, after all the crap of the last year, I would be dumbfounded.

kluke and LSUTiga like this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

K, thanks. Now I get it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.