Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How did you come by this information?

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Didn't post it bc no in really cares. She and Obama overtly anally rape this country while the left wing media leads the liberal lemmings off the cliff with Trump quotes.

The only reason Trump is relevant at all is bc real working America feels he at least wants to put Americans first. Unlike the last 8 embarrassing yrs in the white house.

The left wing loons don't give a fuck Obama and Hillary have sold us down the river many times over. after hillary takes her oath the downward spiral.continues.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

There's no new investigation, but James Comey is a partisan hack who is trying to sway this election.... and he should have been fired the moment he opened his mouth about "recklessness". His task was to recommend indictment or not, to state on a legal basis whether a crime had been committed.... not to give his own personal partisan take on how Clinton conducts her business.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't think it will go anywhere. Besides, I think it's been linked to an email from Houma so Hillary will remain unscathed.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

These "new" e-mails aren't even from Clinton's server. Comey's vaguely-worded letter to Jason Chaffetz is having his intended effect, though. Comey is a Republican hack, trying to affect this election, whom Obama should have fired a long time ago.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Oh please. He knows the Clinton's will off him if needed.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

These emails are from Anthony Weiner's phone, and yet the partisan James Comey saw fit to make headlines by writing Jason Chaffetz in a vaguely-worded way that they might be pertinent to the Clinton investigation. This was a letter that didn't need to be written, should not have been written, but WAS written to hopefully do some political damage. Now if the MSM does their job correctly they will expose this farce.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Well it's official that Comey must be doing a good job. Everyone seems to hate him now.

As for the effects None that i can see. Too late for this to sway the election. IF (big if) this amounts to something, after Hillary wins and gets thrown out of office, Tim Kaine is the new president. I would say "god help us" but in looking at the alternatives, I'm not so sure how bad that is.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Fuck all these liberal bitches

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

BTW Huma is very hot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.