Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

I didn't know the Secret Service was into that. Where are you getting that information? Hillary said it was protected by the Secret Service - they guard the house it is located in. Her e-mail was unencrypted for at least 3 months by the way. It easily could have been hacked.
    http://fortune.com/2015/03/11/hillary-clinton-email-unsecure/?xid=timehp-category

2. Tiger Exile

Tiger Exile Long time lurker

It might be plausible except two weeks ago she said she had an I-phone, Blackberry as well as an I-pad and I-pad mini.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If Red said it then it has to be true. Only works for him though, don't any of you other jolly jokers go thinking you can get away with that.

LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Didn't that little ball of shit Karl Rove try to make a big deal out of her falling a few years ago, trying to make her health an issue? How do we know she doesn't have medical stuff in personal emails? You know the GOP's strategy is to throw as much shit at the wall and hope some of it sticks. Why should she allow people to read her personal emails that have nothing to do with work? You know as well as I do that any little personal thing that is found will be turned into some huge scandal by the GOP. If you told them that Hillary would be defeated if they sacrificed a live baby in the halls of congress they would. Maybe not a fetus, but a live baby for sure.

5. shane0911

She should have thought about that before

Tiger Exile and Bengal B like this.
  6. shane0911

You are missing the big picture here Cheech. For me, even though I admit do not like the Clintons, In fact, to quote Bill himself, I loathe the Clintons. The issue for me here is I do not want any of the elected officials conducting shady business. Of course they all do it and they will continue to do so but when they are caught it is time to show your cards. If Dubyas gang broke the law then I will use the old Red stand by? Where was the trial? The charges? The evidence? If they are guilty bring that ass to the fire.

The point is, at least for me, I don't care what party they are, the Sec of State should NEVER be in this type of a compromised situation. It just looks bad.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

But who broke the law? No one. An in office rule was broken. If this server was secure then what's the big deal?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Administration of transparency.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

We don't know that, you are assuming it is secure. If the SS did it for Bill when he was POTUS that is a long time ago my friend and it doesn't have to be a law that was broken. If there was some sort of funny business that was in those emails that she obviously didn't want the WH to know about then we also don't know if any laws were broken. They need to be looked at to find out. If it is her personal server/email then too damn bad. That is the risk she took when she started down this path and I'm sorry but her saying she gave them all up just isn't going to cut it. This isn't about nude selfies or who is having an affair with who (unless it is her and Putin) that shit is unimportant and obviously won't amount to a hill of beans in an election. If she was trading secrets or hiding anything else (Benghazi maybe) just don't know, BUT WE SHOULD!!!

10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Hillary is anything but a liberal. She's just not a shill for Republican special interests...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.