Hillary's E-Mail (Breaking News: Smoking Gun Officially Announced)

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Mar 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I was too busy dodging IED's in '06 to worry about what Dubya was up to with his email account. What exactly did they do? Looks like the fired some corrupt judges or something like that, good, probably should have been fired anyway. Who writes 5 million emails in 2 years? I don't think I could write 5 million emails in my life.

Anyway, I'm more concerned with whats in the damn emails, whats on the server that could be compromised. I don't trust the Clintons, never have, never will, nor do I give a rats dick about either of them. Those crooks are up to no good and as has been pointed out, her excuse is a pile of steaming shit.

Oh and for the record, not long ago I was toting around 2 cell phones. Colossal pain in the ass. 1 for work and 1 was the number I have had for years. I finally had to do something about it. Guess which one I carry now? The one for WORK!!!! because that is the one that I HAVE to carry and the company picks up the tab. This shyster is about to be POTUS and she can't figure a solution to that tiny little problem? My other number is still active and I wish there was a way I could merge the two numbers but I'm not that tech savvy just yet.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

22 members of the Bush Administration were caught using their RNC email addresses rather than their white house addresses when a congressional committee subpoened them to investigate the firing of 8 US attorneys. The firings were controversial at the time but I don't recall why. I am pretty sure that there was nothing there or more would have been made about it. Point is....there is nothing to this Hillary thing either but they are making out like she shot JFK. This is straight out of the Republican playbook.....take something that isn't a scandal and make it one (think Benghazi, the IRS, Obamacare, etc.) Not saying the dems don't do the same.....they were probably up to about the same in 2006.....doesn't make it right either way. For the record though, the actions of the Bush administration were indeed against the law. Hillary broke no laws, just protocol from the Obama administration.
    With all due respect friend, you carrying two phones and the Secretary of State of the US carrying two phones are not comparable. I am sure the same could be said of any CEO or other dignitary out there. The ruling class have more access to those kind of privileges than you and I. They are not that tech savvy either....they just hand it to someone who is and say, "fix it."

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How many were going to run for president? People aren't trying to put her in jail.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I did the same when I was deep into the IT dept. You can get a phone that takes dual sim cards. Guess I shoulda told you this long ago.

5. shane0911

When she stands in front of the world and says "I did it because I didn't want to carry two phones" then, respectfully, friend, they couldn't be more comparable.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The explanation isn't bad at all, I've done the same thing. It's extremely plausible.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It would be impossible to put her in jail anyway because no law was broken. It was a rule, put forth by Obama. If this were a republican he or she would be a hero for breaking the rules set forth by the Muslim president Blackula.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The server had been set up by the Secret Service for Bill, it was a secure server. And the State Department IT guys knew she was using it and made sure it remained secure. Nothing has been hacked. I think security is less of an issue here than her worry about State Department insiders accessing her email.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Correct. The issue that the Republicans need to make, and it a legitimate one, is that if she is so secretive as a cabinet official and a senator, she will be a secretive president. Also not a crime, but a campaigning point for Republicans . . . who may have a tough time convincing voters that they are somehow more open.

10. shane0911

Exactly, my point is she went with the wrong device. If she uses her "official " device then there is no problems. Because she went with the personal and them claims "nothing to hide" yeah that dog won't hunt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.