Hillary Clinton/Uranium One Special Counsel Opened

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

ruh roh rex

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I thought Rex left because no one changed the title of an thread

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Rex committed suicide because mean old shane changed the title of his thread.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Oh I missed that. Back in HS we used to say if they can't take a joke, fuck em.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Send him some Menstridol he his on his period

9105Xfmp3TL._SY355_.jpg

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The DOJ has not opened a special counsel for the Uranium One Deal. The AG, Sessions, asked prosecutors to look into the deal to see if there is a need for a special investigation. There are members of congress who are loyalists to Trump who want Sessions to appoint a special counsel which Sessions addressed during his congressional testimony yesterday when he was pressed about it. Here is a link:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jeff-sessions-special-counsel-hillary-clinton-2017-11

"I appreciate yesterday's letter saying you were considering appointing a special counsel that you sent to us," Jordan said. "But my concern is we sent you a letter three and a half months ago asking for a second special counsel. And if you're now just considering it, what is it going to take to get a special counsel?"

"It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel," Sessions responded after Jordan read off a list of reasons why he believed an appointment was necessary. "We will use the proper standards, and that's the only thing I can tell you, Mr. Jordan. You can have your idea but sometimes we have to study what the facts are and to evaluate whether it meets the standard that requires a special counsel."

After another heated exchange, Sessions said, "'Looks like' is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel."

Clinton is gone, thank God. She is no longer relevant. This Uranium One deal has been thoroughly investigated and found to be completely legit. This is another attempt to distract from what is a very real investigation into whether people in the US colluded with the Russian government to sow seeds of dissent here in the US and to influence our election. It seems that the closer Mueller appears to be getting to Trump and his immediate circle the more Trump calls for an investigation into Clinton or anything else that might take attention away from him. It's so blatant that you have to be intentionally not wanting to pay attention in order not to recognize it.

7. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

stevescookin likes this.
  9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Lol. I knew that. I don't like him...or Hillary for that matter.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

And what does that have to do with whether or not it’s accurate? I’m still trying to learn what happened and if there is good reason to believe HRC is exposed. Smith’s sexuality and school means nothing if he’s reporting accurately or not.

stevescookin likes this.