Hillary Clinton for President

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That was a crazy dude. Always had a hidden message in his post and yeah maybe that's what he is doing. Sounds right, I am pretty sure he has a practice in Tx either law or medical

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Been fucking dead.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Neaux

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Hillary Clinton is almost as bad for people, black people in general as is Trump. blacks have been misled by politicians, (their own mainly) and democrats for years. But the alternative isnt much better at all.
    Im writing in a candidate, who do yall suggest.

islstl likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That's a tough one. I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson. He and Weld are fairly successful Rs reelected in D states. That tells me they could be realists.
    There is much in the Libertarian platform I am uneasy with....it's too Ayn Randish for me. I think our impoverished need help not so much for sustenance (they do need that) but for guidance and a path back to the general society. The last 60+ years of liberal policy and conservative indifference (at best) have been as harmful as the oppression of Jim Crow. The idea that a generally free market and society where merit is rewarded is the basis of america's success. We need to bring that back. The crony capitalism oligarchy is more like South America than the US.
    I also believe we need global trade agreements as a general rule. I think they are not realistic in our position as an interventialist super power. While W and HRC are too neo, Obama is too much a swing the other way. Unfortunately the world needs a strong policeman and we're it. The penalty for pulling too far back is a vacuum that will let violence reign. If we pull back too far chaos will reign.
    Point being their inherent realism combined with their congressional weakness will temper extremes. They have more potential to succeed the really crooked HRC and conniving DT.

islstl likes this.
  7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

couldnt have said this better!!!

islstl likes this.
  8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Brings back memories

'I did not have sax with that woman'.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson on Thursday shocked the hosts of MSNBC's "Morning Joe" by seeming to not know what the Syrian city of Aleppo is.

"What would you do if you were elected about Aleppo?" MSNBC political commentator Mike Barnicle asked Johnson minutes into an interview with the former New Mexico governor.

"And what is Aleppo?" Johnson asked.

"You're kidding," Barnicle responded.

"No," Johnson said.

"Aleppo is in Syria," Barnicle said. "It's the epicenter of the refugee crisis."

"OK, got it, got it," Johnson said."

:eek:o_O

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I saw it live......very disappointing. That means there appear to be 3 unqualified candidates and on with an arrest warrant (Jill Stein).
    I will give him a chance to recover his egregious gaffe. Look at the crap DT & HRC spewed last night. Was it any better?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.