Hey tigers WERE READY

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TennVOLS423, Oct 28, 2006.

1. TennVOLS423

TennVOLS423 Freshman

Well from reading most of your posts, i see that yall think your going to destroy us. Im not going to say anything about this game, your a good ball team, but have proved you are beatable, just as we are. This will make for a great game. I see some of you on here cheer that ainge is hurt,SAD. I would never cheer for a player to get hurt, but remember Knoxvegas is going to be louder then its ever been and thats not good for your offense. GOOD LUCK next sat. and i hope to have good week of chat with you. GO VOLS

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well that was a friendly salvo on your part.

UT has a lot of holes I hope Miles is smart enough to exploit. We shall see.

Tigers 26, Vols 20

3. TennVOLS423

TennVOLS423 Freshman

our only weakness is our rush defense right now

4. TennVOLS423

TennVOLS423 Freshman

I believe chavis will tweak that up esp. when playing a team of your caliber. I dont see russell worrying our secondary too much we have played some of the best QB/WR duos in the nation and have proved we are a good Secondary/NOT great BUT GOOD

5. TennVOLS423

TennVOLS423 Freshman

Vols-28-----lsu-24

6. islstl

Is there an echo in here?

7. TennVOLS423

TennVOLS423 Freshman

sorry your site or my comp was acting up

8. islstl

Just Edit your post and you can select Delete Message to get rid of one of them.

9. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

The LSU/Tennesse matchup will be great for several reasons. These kids know that their year now hinges upon this game, as does Les Miles. I also doubt seriously that any of them have forgotten the humiliating melt down we had vs the Vols last year despite the circumstances of Katrina. As far as Russell giving your defense no problems....you might want to look at the stats for your team defense. You just break into the top 40, while LSU is tied for 1st w/Ohio St. I think the offense that will have trouble is going to be the Vols. It is more of a question of which LSU offense shows up. Will Jimbo have the freedom and b#lls to use his weapons? I think Les will let him call it like he wants and while the game may not be a blow out, it very easily could be. I hope Ainge does get to play, because I would prefer to get the Vol's best game. LSU has a lot to prove next Saturday. May the best team win!

:helmet:

10. TennVOLS423

TennVOLS423 Freshman

I never said our defense was great, but russell has flopped in his only 2 real tests this year. I know yall have a great defense, But so did GA, and so did CAL, i would like to say florida but we did lose that game by 1. We have been proving the "experts" wrong all year. And while i think you guys will be a tough game, I just think the vols play the game of their life against you....Not that we wouldnt against anyone else, but this game has stood out to them since the beginning of the season. and if we get by you then we should have smooth sailing from their....ark. vandy, keneucky......I guess I just have my orange glasses on I dunno....we'll see come sat. If it means anything to you I only predicted a score of us-28---u-24 and usually i always predict blowouts even against FL,GA,AND CAL....so believe me i am worried, but i also have faith in this team and staff