Herman Johnson a Tiger

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TigerLifer3, Jan 18, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I wonder what percent of body fat they try to keep these guys at, anyone have any idea?

2. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

I read earlier today on OU Insiders that Big Herman's mom is moving back to Louisiana so they highly doubt he'll commit to OU.

3. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

I think Tommy Moffit will get his butt into shape with no problem. I wish someone could confirm Herman's commitment; sounds like people are playing weather man. Tigerlifer, it's annoying if you keep announcing false information and screwing with everybody, so stop until you can back it up. I mean it a few weeks until signing day so its crunch time.
    On another note, I believe Tony Bell will replace the SS Darryl Johnson who is probably not ever going to make the grades. Someone needs to step in for Jack Hunt pronto.

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Anybody take notice of the sorry assed picture and quote in the last post on the OU board? I can't believe that crap.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

:geaux: :helmet: :lsug: :helmet: :geaux:

5. max

max Founding Member

Where is the commitment? It has been 24 hours since these posts about Johnson and others started and I haven't seen anything but rumors yet.