Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

First we have the white latino with George Zimmerman now the Cali shooter who is half Iranian and Italian is called a white man by CNN. If Al Sharpton shot innocent whites CNN would claim he has .000000001% white blood therfore he is a white negro and a racist.

Below is some quotes from Santino William Legan the shooter

The other, which included a photo of Smokey the Bear and a sign saying "Fire Danger High Today," stated: "Read Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard. Why overcrowd towns and pave more open space to make room for hordes of mestizos and Silicon Valley white tw**s?"
    "Might is Right," first published in the late 1800s, has been described as a white supremacist text that promotes anarchy while vilifying Christianity. The book calls Jesus the "true Prince of Evil" and says that the natural order is a world at war in which the strong must vanquish the weak and white men must rule over those of color.

Sorry but I thought white racist didn't hate "white twats", Christianity and think Jesus was the "Prince of Evil". The shooter did not discriminate as to who he shot at according to eye witnesses. Kamala Harris right on cue already like a vulture has pounced on this for her anti gun agenda even before rigamourtis has set in on the dead.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

c'mon, Moe, get your shit straight.. it's not, Smokey the bear, it's, Smokey Bear

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

What about Andre the Giant? Should it just be Andre Giant?

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I know I know kinda like Daffy Duck not Daffy the Duck
    02_small.jpg
    You're dispictable!

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

despicable
    argue with the Forest Service, not me,.. I don't care, Lol, I'm just messing with kiki, trying to cheer up his ugly ass of a face

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No issues amigo
    images-51_resized.jpeg
    laughing-gif1.gif