Here is the Liberal double standard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 24, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Did HE call her that? Or was he using someone else calling her that as an example?

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah I called her that. And her father and a bunch of others including Hillary and Nancy Pelosi.

But he takes it to something like I’m just mad because she won’t fuck me. This from a dude who posts pictures of himself with 3 shriveled up old betties and thinks he is the king of poontang. I’ve never met Kid Kaka either and I know for a fact he is a cunt.

Name calling just makes me more presidential.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

Well in that case lemme back up to daschie's comment.

I don't get the big deal. Women call men "dicks" and men call women "cunts." Some men/women are, honey. :D

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You mean these 3?
    20160320_185920_resized_1.jpg

BTW my girls are prettier than your girls
    thumbnail-1.jpg 998f279e3a61aa88844c4bcff4c58b7e.jpg 6a00d83451d3b569e201bb09910c2e970d.png

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  5. LaSalleAve

I’ve always seen the word cunt like the British. Don’t really find it offensive at all.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Alright boys let's not make it personal. Politics aren't worth the love we share here.

:p

Winston1, kcal and uscvball like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

Apparently you wear the same goggles when looking at women that you wear when doing everything else.

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Get real homeslice. Polarization and cussing/finger-pointing and the thoughts behind it didn't start a year and a half ago. What you are seeing is the REAL people and when people reveal themselves, you should believe it. Trump cleared the way for people to be honest which means the left is really full of hateful, bigoted, assholes....they just pretended not to be.

I'll get to this in a minute. It requires it's own unique evaluation.

On 2 counts, yes. On the last....he ain't wrong.

It's like this for me.....I am so beyond worrying about whether I "like" him or his attitude. He's getting shit done, he's calling people out who needed to be called out, he's brought real thoughts to the surface and now we all know who we are dealing with on both sides, he's starting to put an end to the greedy lying lifers in Congress. That alone is enough for me. You can continue to get caught up in shit that doesn't matter or you can consider the bigger picture.

When did President Trump go on TV and call any woman a cunt?
    I'm not dachsie but I'm going to reply here. I have no problems calling people what I believe they deserve and I have a potty mouth when required. I have called exactly ONE person on this forum a cunt and that was Hillary. No woman more deserving.

Cunt is to women what nigger is to blacks. Period. It is NOT a perfectly acceptable word and since you aren't a woman, you don't get to decide. What happened is that a comedian with full support of her producer and network management, went on her cable TV show and called the President's daughter a cunt in response to a picture Ivanka posted of herself with her toddler son. Despicable, vile, insulting, purposeful hate. I would say the same exact thing if someone had called Sasha or Malia a cunt. And where were the lefty lib lezbos to decry the use of a misogynistic term applied to a mother being a mom?

Further, this mindset that somehow, Ivanka deserves something because of who her dad is, is completely inane and brainless. They are not the same people and God forbid the sins of our fathers should fall on our shoulders.

Tell you what....what do you think happens if someone, a man in particular, calls me a cunt to my face?

No. It just makes you more yourself or someone without self-control.
    Unless you plan to lobby against the 2nd, stop going to the dentist, or becoming a huge gaping pussy, then don't use British thinking to support your perspective. Fuck the British and their mooslim-loving knife-wielding society.

9. LaSalleAve

Man you are pretty jaded. Weed helps with that ya know. And what’s wrong with the word cunt? Like the N word? Wow. That’s a stretch. And if you think Mexicans commit more crimes than white people? Wow, maybe they aren’t as good at getting away with it.

10. LSUTiga

Lmao. Not sure why but that was funny!