Here is the Liberal double standard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

@lsutiga....you still watching that stupid Big Brother show?

"On Thursday night, Kaitlyn -- who is white -- said the n-word on the live feed while quoting a Drake lyric, seen here via TMZ. Her thoughtless slip was made extra-dumb by the fact that the day before CBS had warned contestants that there would be consequences for "inappropriate behavior and offensive comments" after two earlier incidents of misbehavior in the house....

Kaitlyn, who is currently the Head of Household, was sitting on a couch Tuesday night talking about her responsibilities as HOH with fellow contestants Tyler Crispen and Scottie Salton. They started speaking in references to songs by the rapper Drake, and Kaitlyn said, obviously without thinking about what she was saying, "I did go zero to 100, n----, real quick," a reference to the song "0-100."

She immediately realized her mistake and said "oops," and continued to recite the lyrics to the song, as if to say "I'm not racist, I was quoting a rapper....

It remains to be seen what the consequences will be for Kaitlyn, but the scene will not make the broadcast version of the show."

No idea who any of these idiots are but let me get this straight.....white woman repeats song lyric by black male who has been convicted of beating the shit out of his girlfriend plus multiple arrests for other felonies but SHE's the problematic one? Would it have been okay if the person who said it was black...or a male? Lol, you can't make this shit up.

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Have you ever shot a deer?

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

@uscvball I haven't been watching BB but did watch Thursday but didn't notice the slip. You know how I feel about people getting offended by a freggin word though. Same would apply in that case.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No I get it I wasn’t arguing w you, kind of agreeing. It really is dumb that people think that getting rid of guns is gonna solve gun problems. The problem is humans.

6. LaSalleAve

No I haven’t and I wouldn’t. Not criticizing those who do, it’s a tradition in some places a thing that young boys learn with their fathers, almost a rite of passage. I get it and I don’t condemn it. Now that I’ve read more on this giraffe thing, i have a slightly different opinion. But hey shoot first ask questions and change your mind later or when @uscvball gets ahold of me, destroys my argument and changes my mind for me. Apparently, this giraffe had killed 4 other young male bulls, and being this animal is almost extinct it would have killed others. So the thought process is kill this one to save others. I just don’t think the display was appropriate if that was the case. You shouldn’t be taking photos with a dead animal that little kids feed at zoos. It’s just not a good look.

7. LaSalleAve

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If it was good entertainment for the Romans..........

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member