Here is the Liberal double standard

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 24, 2018.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If a conservative public official said this about Osama there would have been an uprising. It's what infuriates me. She and Pelosi may be helping the Republicans for midterms though.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...tions-restaurants-and-shopping-malls-n2493912

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Be careful what you wish for Maxine. Try that shit down South sweetie. Might work against those pussies on the coast and liberal mecca's. Try that shit in Breaux Bridge, Tuscaloosa, Starkville, Lukenbach, Muskogee, Athens, Morgantown, Knoxville, Little Rock, Charleston, Ashville and other samll towns across the East, West and North.

LSUTiga likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It’s called whataboutism and I’m about to do it to you just like you are doing it.

Imagine Michelle Obama, the lady who got roasted for not wearing sleeves once, got on a plane to Alabama when those tornadoes wiped out Tuscaloosa, with a jacket on that said “I really don’t care, do you”

Holy shit.

So both sides do it. It’s how people make excuses for the terrible shit they do. Only difference is republicans never seem to admit they do this.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  4. LSUTiga

Do the demos admit it?

5. LaSalleAve

It’s not a badge of honor or anything but I’ve heard democrats admit it.

It’s a bad time to be in this country. You have polarization like I’ve never seen before in my life. I mean I can’t really speak to the Jim Crow era I wasn’t around or during the great wars or Vietnam but it’s gotten really bad and no one wants to look inward. It’s all pointing fingers at the other side. It’s pretty scary especially with a dude in the White House like this, who talks about pardoning himself, or the media is treasonous, then cries because someone called his daughter a cunt, which she is, meanwhile he makes fun of women, disabled people, calls Mexicans rapists and criminals. I mean the only thing I can think of as to why people like him is because they dislike the other side more and they love to see them upset. Troll behavior. I think there are plenty of good decent people in this country that are conservatives. Bunch in my family, but they are also starting to adopt this fuck you and everyone else except me and the people that like me attitude the President has.

And conversely there is this smugness on the left that is also distasteful. It solves nothing, it only muddies the water.

LSUTiga, GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No more than the republicans. Their smug self righteousness is as disgusting or more so than Trumps crudity and pandering.
    As @LaSalleAve has been saying it’s not an excuse that they did it first after you’re 3 years old.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

In my post I was asking in reference to that. If you go back and click "expan" you'll see.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Come on dude. Are you really hung up on what the first lady wears? Even you should know it's a non issue. It's not like she wore a T shirt that said "I don't care if you all die."

9. LSUTiga

I think he has a valid point. The current first lady is smoking but when I hear her speak I can't help but ask myself how much is a language barrier and how much is that she's just not too swoof. No way in hell she should've worn that to even leave it up to interpretation. Bad taste. Like wearing a baseball cap to a funeral home.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Perception man. Honestly, me? I don’t give a fuck what she wears. Her wearing clothes period is criminal in my opinion.

Bengal B likes this.