Heard on NBC Nightly News the latest opinion of Egypt of Sapling

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Actually, the point is - you are always wrong, no matter who you are or what you actually think.;)

2. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Huh???? When did I even reference your name in this thread

First, when did I address you at all in this thread. So thanks for your point, but I never even was talking about anything you had said. So, you can criticize Egypt anytime you want to, and I never even hinted you couldn't. Thanks for your comments and someday they may even have the remotest connection to a post I have made. YOURS is one of the STRANGEST posts ever. You were making up statements I didn't even say, even more I didn't even see brought up by anyone. Who ever said you couldn't criticize Egypt. Point out the sentence!!

3. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

I was referring to this sentence:

So, it is quite amusing for someone to throw stones about other countries not having free access to information while this country is on the same road, particularly with this administration.

Now, I certainly criticized Egypt for that. But I guess that post could have been directed at someone else too.

4. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

Is it just me or does it seem that Tom loves to rant and rave about Bush, but never has a suggested solution of his own. If Gore was in office, we probably would have worked up some type of "feel-good" liberal deal with Iraq....send some US businesses there to help them manufacture weapons, errrrrrrr, I mean chemicals for "industrial" use.

Oh, and about Egypt, who give's a rat's ass? That fact is about as dumb as posting that 6% of German citizens supported USA in WWII.