He wants to be Putin

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Been to the Record Louisiana Heat thread lately?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

MBS is a murderer, isnt he, @Rex

[​IMG]

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This morning donald trump called for "the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

And yet his defenders accuse his critics of disingenuousness when we state that putting him back in office would probably mean an end to our democracy.

The thread title is correct... the orange piece of shit wants to be another Vladimir Putin.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

speaking of murderers

[​IMG]

rex is biden making a pariah of the saudis and phasing out fossil fiuels in this photo?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Are you stupid enough to believe that American presidents and other American leaders have never shaken hands with murderers? donald trump went even further than that: kissing Vladimir Putin's ass in Helsinki for all the world to see and cringe. Especially on the world stage, sometimes our leaders have to do things they'd rather not do.

So, whatever point you're trying to make is your stupid usual self.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i notice you didnt answer my question lemme try again

rex is biden making a pariah of the saudis and phasing out fossil fuels in this photo?

[​IMG]

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, but it's a dumbass question. He's not making a pariah of the saudis nor phasing out fossil fuels in hundreds of other photos, either.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, he did claim that he would make a pariah of the saudis. i wonder when that will happen. and the phasing out fossil fuels, that appears to have been a lie as well, according to you he has done the opposite.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

By 2050, and he has already implemented extraordinary historic measures in that direction.

Only a liar would state so.

Don't ascribe words to me that are not true, liar. I've explained multiple times why everything he has done is in accordance with his desire/plan to phase out fossil fuels.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

according to you, historically huge production of fossil fuels and record profits for oil. doesnt sound like saving the earth to me. but i get it, you have to take both sides at once because biden lied, or at best incompentently over promised while pandering.

everything? he promised no drilling on federal lands. the greens are furious about his not keeping that pledge.

"a great source of disappointment to the progressive wing of the Democratic Party,” - David Goldwyn, who led the energy office in Obama’s State Department

"If you continue to do fossil fuels, isn’t that just another form of climate denialism? - Jean Su, energy justice director and senior attorney with the environmental group Center for Biological Diversity

i guess those critics dont know shit, and in fact you dont know shit, as it is your claim that:

1. fossil fuels literally choke and drown the planet and should be reduced

and

2. biden is right to not only increase fossil fuel production to record levels, used massive amounts of oil from our reserves (America’s emergency oil stockpiles plunged to 40-year lows under President Joe Biden) and also begs saudi murderers for more fossil fuels.

these two claims are clearly at odds, no amount of spin and bullshit can change that.