Has there ever been a press conference like this before?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Rex Tillerson is about to speak to declare that "No, I didn't call Trump a moron."

LOL

Says it all, really. In past administrations nobody would have felt the need to issue such a denial.

LMAO

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Breaking news: Tillerson didn't deny it.

LMAO

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"I dont recall" "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky" "If you like plan you can keep it, if you like your doctor you can keep him" "a video was the cause of Bengazi" " hands up dont shoot".

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

:cool: So, I see you're resorting to a deflect by bullshit strategy, eh Stooge,.. afraid to address this directly?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/politics/rex-tillerson-trump/index.html

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Wednesday tried to knock down a report that he had called President Donald Trump a "moron" and considered leaving his post over disagreements with the commander in chief over the summer. But, in the process he may have made things worse for himself.....

.....Tillerson's non-denial comes even as the CNN White House team is reporting that "discord between President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is at an all-time high." And, you can be sure that Tillerson's refusal to publicly acknowledge that he didn't call Trump a moron will only make things worse.

:cool: Trump's own Cabinet and staff have little respect for Trump, Moe.. yet you think he's great,.. you're obviously in a position to know, so I guess they're all just turds in a punchbowl too.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Maybe he didn't feel the need to issue such a denial.

KyleK likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If CNN was an unbiased news network than it might mean something. You thinking CNN is an unbiased source is mind bogglingly naive or you know it is but it serves you and Rex's purposes. And who cares if some in his cabinet disagree with him. BTW who is this "conveniently unnamed source"?

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

oh blackpot, like all you ever reference are unbiased sources.

Tillerson addressed the accompanying issue but didn't deny calling Trump a moron. The initial report sources were referred to as,.. senior administration officials who were aware of the situation at the time,.. and, three officials familiar with the incident.

You Trumpets are in denial,.. you know he said it,.. there's been a ton of stuff come out about Trump's irrational behavior, and general level of incompetence. He's so moody and insulting and weird, he can't keep a staff together,.. many have left, and Tillerson will quit soon.

wow, 5,000 posts by me,.. that's a lot of chicken-peck typing

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member