Happy for TDP, thought York would be gone by now

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Apr 30, 2022.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I always pull for the blue-collar type player, so I was happy to see TDP get drafted. He actually was drafted a lot higher than I expected, but it only takes one team to fall in love with you and he could be a beast with the right team. I'm actually shocked that York hasn't been selected yet. I know he's only a kicker, but few kickers come along and can boom it like him.

Ingram and Flott also went a lot earlier than I thought they would. Several mock drafts had Flott undrafted and Ingram much later, but I'm happy for both of them. I thought Clark and Farrell would also be off the board by now, but hopefully they will hear their names today. I think both have a tremendous upside and they really improved their stock last year!

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’ve heard Clark hurt his foot/ankle which has hurt his status

3. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

He had spinal fusion surgery in March because of a herniated disk. Tough kid, he played the entire year with his back condition which he wasn't even aware of until an MRI at the combine.

4. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I can't believe Flott got drafted. :eek:

shane0911 likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Will be interesting to follow. I predict he doesn't last long. He had trouble covering SEC talent, NFL talent should torch him on the reg

furduknfish and 65Grad like this.
  6. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

You will be happy to know that your man, Austin Deculus was drafted in the 6th round by the Houston Texans. If they have the smarts to try him at guard, it may work out. But the Texans are not known for making smart decisions,

shane0911, furduknfish and Winston1 like this.
  7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I was really happy to see Deculus get drafted because he may not be the most talented, but no one can say he wasn't a hard worker. I wish him the best, but it's going to have to be at the guard position for sure. Happy to see York get drafted and I hope he can duplicate what he did in college. Truthfully, I thought a lot more LSU players got drafted that I expected, especially three OL!

Hou-duco likes this.