Happy Easter

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Apr 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Happy Easter everyone. Remember Christ not only died for our sins but defeated death by his resurrection for all of us. He is risen.

lsu-i-like and kcal like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i read that there are aliens in other universes and even their sins are forgiven by jesus. like when glorx fucked bormp before they got married it was ok because that sin was forgiven by jesus way over on earth

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Even though you’re mocking the article of faith just stated Martin you get close. I do believe God shows himself in many ways and isn’t limited to is on earth or even Christianity. He is available to all sentinels who seek him

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know i just said that about the sentinels and whatnot

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

stop it please. There’s no reason for you to ‘debate’ this as we all know where you stand….

shane0911, lsu-i-like and Winston1 like this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That’s okay kcal Martin’s just an asshole who thinks snark and wit is a substitute for substance and intellectual comment. He may grow up one day….and he may not.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

bud the last thing you want is intellectual debate on this one.
    i agree, winston is the one looking for "intellectual comment" on his superstitions. i am not arguing anything. if i would, i win, handily and enthusiastically and i wish someone would try me. i am just mocking a holiday, its no big deal. its fine, religious people can spread their "good news" to everyone who has heard it a thousand times already if they want.

you didnt know were he stood? and here is he is telling you that christ "defeated death by his resurrection for all of us" you didnt know where christians stood on that one? thats news to you? why not lecture him on posting specific religious doctrine when nobody asked? we all know where christians stand eh?

who asked you to proselytize to us? who told you we need the good news of the resurrection of jesus preached to us? its a bit rude dont you think? couldnt leave it at happy easter? had to throw in your specific doctrine you are trying to spread? why are you asking us to remember your dogma? wha dont you remember my dogma? because i dont ask you to, thats why. i am not rude.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

You are correct…. You’re just being an ass….

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Specifically Christ asked us to preach the word. If you’re a Christian it’s one of the things you’re asked to do.
    Easter is a religious holiday that celebrates the victory over death that Christ gave us. It’s not about bunnies or eggs or new spring clothes. It’s about the seminal event in the Christian faith. You don’t have to believe or listen I don’t care whether you do or not.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

agreed. i hope we learned out lesson about bringin politics and religion into where they dont belong. dunno why we are spreading religious dogma where the topic is sports. this is a place to assert opinions about sports, not make unfounded faith based proclamations to tell people who died for their "sins". i wouldnt even assume you or anyone else is a "sinner". seems presumptuous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.