Guys, we should be happy we've had a great season!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Nov 27, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

A loss to bama I can accept. Even a blowout to the gumps when we are clearly outclassed either on the field, sidelines or both. This one however is not that. This one was different as nothing looked right. The playcalling sucked, the execution sucked, it was an all around shit show and there isn't any explanation. Take the defense for example, this isn't the first time we've seen a team come out and have success against us early. In damn near every game this year this has happened and then House comes out with a plan in the 2nd half and shuts them down. They got the ball to start the 2nd half and I ran outside to grab a beer and by the time I made it back to the TV they were 3 and out and I was like "Okay, here we go" and that was the highlight of the game. All downhill from there. No this one was different, it was a game we HAD to have and we didn't even look like we cared. I don't know why, don't know what it is and could play devils advocate for days and I don't want to do that (but I will) but man, this one is tough.

northernvatiger likes this.
  2. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I want that job! I did work in radio many years ago and had the opportunity to interview some rockers on the air. Fun job but the pay sucked!

3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

This loss was a bitter pill to swallow... Oh well, who knows, maybe our Tigers will shock the college football world this Saturday by beating Georgia.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

The way this season has gone, anything could happen. I'll be pulling for LSU, but I can't be too upset if Georgia wins because my niece attends Georgia and is on the dance team. The perfect scenario would be for LSU to win and I get to see her perform at halftime and cheer her on.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Our Tigers have already shocked the football world by becoming the SEC West champions. We weren't even mentioned as contender for anything in September. The sports media darlings in the West were A&M, Ark, Bama, Ole Miss and Miss St. We beat everyone except A&M. A&M was supposed to be the West champs. A&M is 5-7 we are 9-3.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  6. Perple

Perple Founding Member

How many SEC West titles does Saban have? Do you think those farther knockers celebrate it, like Ole Miss, who hasn't win anything since 1963?

We're 9-3 ranked #13. Shocking.

7. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Do you think Nick would have taken Bama to College Station and got beat like we did?

Perple likes this.
  8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Never.

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Former LSU assistant Mickey Joseph arrested in Lincoln, Neb today for domestic disturbance and strangulation. Another positive to our season, the team doesn't have that as a distraction today. Hope for his sake this is a mistake or misunderstanding.

10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Hmm...how is strangulation a misunderstanding? Lol