Gunner Kiel

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by FriedBoudinBall, Nov 26, 2011.

1. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

This is recruiting every year, don't get too high or too low. Just wait till signing day. Right now, still lots of days left, too much water to pass under the bridge. Sit back and enjoy folks.:thumb:

2. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

I remember when Debose declared for UF...he looked sick,literally, but his mom and family were all smiles. It came out later that he'd silently committed during a visit to LSU, and it was 'silent' IMO because he wanted time to turn 'mama' around. Mama didn't turn around, and Debose stayed close to home. Story of 98% of commits, including some that LSU have landed because they chose 'mama' over someone else. From everything I've seen recently, Keil was all LSU Tigers publicly all this week...but never underestimate the power of mama.

3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Maybe we'll get the opportunity to play ND sometime in the next 4 years, and the Tiger defense will help him regret his decision...

4. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

They'll never get the chance to be on the same field as us. It'd be a wasted game anyway. Notre Dame is terrible.

5. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

I hope not because that would mean we would be playing in the Independence Bowl or something...

1 person likes this.
  6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Maybe, but it'd be fun to watch the defense knock the shiatt out of him.

7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

The kid should have backed out sooner if he had a change of heart. I don't believe it was his parents that pressured him. It was our QB play and what seems to be a lack of coaching by LSU to be able to get QBs ready for that next level. Our QB play has been terrible for 4 years now and CLM seems to be of the mind that best players play, no matter what their age or experience levels is, except if we're talking QB. And he's only come around to playing freshmen on a regular basis in the last 2-3 years. Maybe the NCG debacle and this GK thing will finally open his eyes to this too. We (Tiger Nation) all too often want to place this blame on someone else rather than look in the mirror. We've shown people over the years that we don't develop QBs and that we can still win in spite of having less than 100 yards passing per game in the air. That thinking has to change. Why not let talented players play no matter the position. I have to tip my hat to schools like USC (even though I despise them at the same time) because they started Barkley as a freshman even though they had a couple of other highly recruited QBs on the team already.

8. DoctorDave

DoctorDave Guest

Then how about Collins saying that he had made up his mind 2 years ago!

9. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

collins should have too.

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Anyone else notice that Nick Montana (who was strongly considering LSU prior to signing with Washington) was granted a release by Washington to sign with another program?