Guilty

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 21, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

"Reality Winner",.. that is a dumb name

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

If you want to talk about partisan hypocrisy, then let's discuss how the Dems have always felt toward the DOJ, the FBI, and the courts.

This process with Trump is ultimately going to force criminal justice reform. The corruption within those systems including the DOJ and the FBI has always been anathema to the left but because Trump is in the spotlight, dems love it.

3. GiantDuckFan

Mueller could try to indict, but won't,.. It's debatable,.. during Whitewater, Ken Starr presented memos and opinion pieces arguing that a sitting President could be indicted,.. I think the Supreme Court will decide, sooner or later.

"I don't care who signed the warrant or who executed it. There was not enough evidence to suggest a raid was warranted.",.. a State District Attorney, a Federal Magistrate Judge, the U.S. Deputy Attorney General and his boss, disagree.

and besides, vball, it's obvious, Trump's the smelliest rat ever,.. hating on hillbama and wanting revenge justice, I get that and have at it with my blessing,.. but how anyone can continue to defend King Trump, well that baffles me.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I haven't defended him....at all. I've questioned the process that got the situation to where it is now and I've said that I don't care if he banged a prostitute and used his own money to make her go away. Attempting to tie all that up in a bow and saying it has anything to do with collusion is laughable.

GiantDuckFan and el005639 like this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am here to defend King Trump. Long live the King here, here dilly dilly!

6. GiantDuckFan

the way he went about paying the hush money was illegal,.. and sneaky like a crook,.. and how many times has Trump stood in front of America and lied about this?.. hell, his story still shifts daily
    tied up in a bow? This trial was just a little preliminary gift,.. the big presents come later

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

dont agree, how is what he did illegal
    100% agree, still not illegal just unseemly.

only way he is removed is by impeachment or election....no grounds for impeachment, even with Clinton they could at leats say he lied under oath.

trumps a liar no doubt...but until you lie under oath...no crime is committed

uscvball likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

How so? Explain in detail.

Bullshit. If Mueller had something now, he'd play it. If not, he'll be accused later of wreckless prosecution and wasting taxpayer resources.

Face it....this is nothing more than the Dems trying to make sure that Trump gets voted out in 2020.

9. GiantDuckFan

Trump said,.. the two sets of hush money, $280,000 total, came from him,.. these money transfers were not reported as required by law

or

Trump said,.. I didn't know about the hush money,.. well then that would make it an illegal unreported campaign contribution.

Only Congress gets to decide, what are grounds for impeachment, but I'm with you,.. in my eyes, this in it's self is not enough to remove the rat.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

This is where you lose me...if i paymy lawyer to pay someone to stfu (who is not under oath) i am not obligated to report it...so how is it illegal.