Guilty

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I don’t care if Trump has women lined up in the Lincoln bedroom taking them one after another. Nor do I think violating campaign finance laws by paying Stormy off is enough either...as I’ve said over and over.
    What I was saying is that if any democrat had done the same thing they would be on it like flies on shit.
    Pride123 just proved it in his response. He says what about what HRC did as if her wrongs absolves Trump of everything.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No dummy. I wasn’t saying the Democrats misdeeds were a smattering of Trumps, but you and yours would jump on the smallest transgressions as if they were the end of the world yet give Trump a pass even when he runs the most corrupt administration since Harding. You’re a hypocrite

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What criminal charge have I given Trump a pass on?

You see, you are too emotional. You talk about "waht ifs" with Trump.

Present a charge, show me the evidence and watch what I do. However, NOTHING has been presented other than "What If"s.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So what charges were ever brought against HRC or Obama? What proof was presented in court of their guilt? You’re using a double standard. What pass did you give them for not being charged.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What proof? Was Comey saying they "found" classified information on her server oblivious to you? He also said "others" who did this had action taken against them.

And you say you are "objective"

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

"Let me repeat what I have repeated for many months now," Clinton said July 2, 2016. "I never received nor sent any material that was marked classified."

If they interviewed her like they did Flynn, she would be guilty of the same exact charges. Yet, they didn't bother.

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton's position or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation," Comey said of some of the top secret chains.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yet, they are trying to nab Trump for obstruction over fucking tweets. Read the above and tell me any of you dolts are objective.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Give it up Winston is busy carrying Hillary's luggage
    80629efb23c7435c6f87bd51b5a5e30d--conservative-politics-political-cartoons.jpg

9. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, he's not. You cannot indict a seated president. Trump is impeached and removed from office.

Why? Because that's DOJ policy. There are two position memos the DOJ follows which, paraphrased, say that the President *is* one branch of government. The mechanisms for dealing with wrong doing on the President's part or for removing him or her from office, are explicitly laid out in the Constitution. Any other process not involving impeachment and trial in the Senate, described therein, is unconstitutional.
    For those who haven't been following along over the months, "crossfire hurricane," is the FBI code name for the counterintelligence investigation dubiously opened on July 31 of 2016, and involving the Trump campaign.

I say dubiously, because the reasons given have to with Papadopoulos' meeting with Australian diplomat Alexander Downer, who supposedly communicated to the US that Pap mentioned that the Russians had dirt on Hillarity. The dubious part is because there was no official communication from anywhere having to do with the subject, which suggests an official FBI counterintelligence investigation against the campaign of a candidate for the Presidency, was opened using something communicated through unofficial channels - a gross violation of protocol.

I don't care who signed the warrant or who executed it. There was not enough evidence to suggest a raid was warranted. I said it before....in this country, we have a history of the occurrence of a crime and the ensuing investigation to determine who committed it. In Trump's case, it's always been about assuming his guilt, and investigating any which way to Sunday to see if he can be found guilty of something. The entire thing smacks of bullshit.
    Nonsense. The issue here is very much what is legal and what isn't. Stellar Wind was a gross violation of every citizen's rights and nobody bothered to care enough. It's the same principle in play here. And spare me the party line bullshit.