Guilty

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dilly Dilly

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Trump came across as the typical ass on the flag deal. And his stone faced, silent non
    -response to questions about McCain were not his best hour, either.

What an easy thing to get right, but instead he has 8 or so hours of video with the WH flag at full staff and flags all over Washington at 1/2 staff. That is not even “blocking and tackling.” Don’t bother quoting rules and regs. As I learned at the same school McCain attended, those rules only are relevant when you don’t know what to do. The flag was easy, but it tripped Trump up.

And then he backs down. If a tweet from the American Legion can shame him to reversing course on a flag, what will he do when “Rocket Man” threatens.

Trump still operates like the owner of a private company. Accountable to no one, with FU money to make things work how he wants them. No concept of governance or leadership. Or, and I hate to type it, inclusivity.

As some have pointed out, way too many libs and media have embraced McCain (the enemy of my enemy deal). Pretty sickening and hypocritical. When they were opposed to his stance on issue after issue.

But the issue that pisses me off the most is that we have become so used to Trump’s BS, that while there is a little energy about paying off whores to keep quiet about fucking him, there is basically nothing about fucking these bimbos while his wife had an infant, his infant, at home. How do you Trump lovers give him a pass on such immoral behavior? Surely you don’t think screwing some bimbo while one’s wife is home with the new baby is “OK.”

Trump has raised the bar on “awful” so that his truly awful behavior has now become his norm.

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You dont like hypocrisy but when Trump tries to not be hypocritical you jam him for it. McCain turned his back on his party his voters and his country by being the deciding vote to keep Obamacre. He also was involved with the Steele dossier that was intended to bring Trump down. Trump didn't like McCain and McCain didnt like Trump. Want petulance and pettiness? McCain didnt want Trump at his funeral.

Trump doing the best he can to honor the mans service but not show fake love for the man.

4. HalloweenRun

I did not mention the funeral. The flag over the White House is not Trump’s flag, so the Trump - McCain relationship is moot.

It appears that subtly got past you.

Oh, how about the bimbos, are you down with that?

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bimbos? Many many presidents had bimbos. Kennedy, Eisenhower, Roosevelt, Washington, Clinton and others. However those bimbos were while in office Trumps were as a civilian. I am judging Trump during his time as president.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Our narcissist President. Luigi Vercotti Trump.

7. HalloweenRun

Whataboutism!

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Too much common sense for you? Were all those presidents I mentioned horrible?

9. HalloweenRun

They were presidents, some good, some not so good.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just asking since they had bimbos were they bad people not worthy of being presidents. Also the fact that Trumps allegations were as a civilian not as president isn't it better while not as president?