Guice!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Aug 7, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

The only good news is that we have a couple fall guys for this if it looks ugly...

I still don’t think it’s the coaching staff’s responsibility to investigate. As long as they reported what they knew, I think they should be ok, as long as they didn’t know the administration was going to flop.

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

It appears if this wasn't properly handled that it was entirely due to Alleva and his handling of it. Given what happened at Duke.. yikes. FKA, Alleva are all gone. Even Les is gone.

Shoe horning O into the article in the manner they did was terrible journalism. There's no explanation of what he knew, how he knew it, etc.. just made it appear he allegedly thinks rape is no big deal. Awful, but sensationalism sells and gets clicks.

3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

So true about O. Interestingly, most seem to be giving O the benefit of the doubt because of his portrayal in the media prior. Let’s be real, this is the guy who suspended a number of players for alleged drug use, kicked Starks off the team for breaking rules, same with Peter Parrish who was our only viable back up heading into this season. His track record does not indicate that he’s one to swipe things under the rug.

Brian likes this.
  4. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

First mistake she made was letting him come over while in that condition. The article says he went home then called her to come over. I know she was drunk but if you have a boyfriend why would you let his teammate come over at night when you've been drinking heavily. Red flag.
    Did she really say yes and only came up with rape after her boyfriend found out. Not blaming her just putting some possibilities as to why it didn't go any further.
    Fathers please teach your girls to make good choices and your sons to be gentlemen.

shane0911, Brian, el005639 and 2 others like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is it confirmed that either of these girls filed a complaint with LSU? All sounds like 2nd or 3rd hand info being passed around.

shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Two drunk people who end up going further than intended... calling that rape is tough to swallow. Especially when it’s he said vs she said.

Pjoe likes this.
  8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

If it was an isolated deal, sure. Problem is there's a lot of smoke around him from his days at LSU. None of it good. The NFL clearly wasn't wrong worried before the draft.

https://joanniesen.substack.com/p/ive-only-been-scared-while-doing

I recall reading the article she wrote when she wrote it and thought it odd she didn't really get any quotes from him. It seemed a hype piece after all.. Now we know why.

9. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Victim blaming 101

No one deserves to get raped regardless of their state of mind or choices. Fathers teach your boys not to rape!

HalloweenRun, Winston1 and tzanghi like this.
  10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

These situations are complicated. Two drunk adults making bad decisions, it’s hard for me to call rape.

Bengal B likes this.