Guice!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsu-i-like, Aug 7, 2020.

1. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

In fairness, it’s possible that an investigation was carried out and found insufficient evidence of wrongdoing. Or it’s possible the girls are not telling the truth. Guice claims the allegations were never even made back then.

Also, you can read the one girl’s story in the article. She says she doesn’t even remember anything except for flashbacks because she was passed out drunk. I am the first to sympathize with potential victims, but that story is sketchy. No conclusions yet. I’ll give Guice the benefit of doubt until evidence otherwise arises.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Didn't read it but will go back and take a look. I should always remember famous people are targets for money grubbing ho's. Hope it's not true but the choking incident with his girlfriend makes me suspicious.

Rolan and tzanghi like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

They're probably lying but nfl teams are pressured not to take these guys with a history of beating women. Add alleged rapes and it's CFL for him if anything.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Usually this is what happens, someone makes the news and other victims have courage to now speak out. Maybe that is not true in this case, but now there is plenty of smoke around him that its not looking good for him.

I don't victim blame or shame ever, it takes a lot of courage to come out against your assaulter and sometimes its just exacerbating the experience. And it does not matter what the situation is; a person should not be assaulted when they can not give consent or do not give consent, period. Add on that he is a sports star and has a whole institution behind him to keep him eligible to play, it makes it even harder to come out against them.

My daughter has been assaulted multiple times now, recently as well. What women go through in our society because dudes don't know how to interact with women is a travesty. And the process of pressing charges is as horrible reliving of the entire experience and usually pointless as most assaults there is very little evidence.

Winston1 and tzanghi like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

CFL or "Any fries with that order, sir?"

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

As a father of a young lady, I am sorry to hear that. While this is all true, assuming the women in question did not give consent at the time though they cant remember the event clearly cast alot of doubt on their story. Our justice system is a double edge sword for these very reasons. The guilty until proven innocent social media justice has upended that and not necesarrily for the common good.

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Not sure if this was in the article originally or not, but one of the girl’s boyfriends is claiming that O knew that Guice had non consensual sex with her and told him that everybody’s girlfriend sleeps with other guys. Not looking good right now.

8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Well that will teach eaux for talking good about trump. That sure as hell didn't tong.

10. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Apparently it was widely known when he was in school he exhibited creepy behavior toward women. It's not good.

The real question is did LSU do everything they should have here to take care of those ladies when they came forward.

Rolan, lsu-i-like and tzanghi like this.