Greetings from TJ LSU Dad

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tj lsudad, Nov 10, 2017.

1. tj lsudad

tj lsudad The Football Prophet

Good morning Tiger fans! Guys it aint working! Matt Canada aint working. We need to fire Matt Canada & go get Hugh Freeze off his fishing pond yall! Coach Oregon is on training wheels, so we got to find him a great offensive coordinator!

I hope yall don't mind me tossing up a couple of my videos. If you like my takes, check out my videos on youtube. Just click videos.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysaQNnADFj0B9EIiJJ5vLA

This here is my SEC news/ fire Matt Canada

My 3 reasons to fire Matt Canada

An this the Bama pelican I been fuedin with lately. Nasty Bama pelican! Tried to take my cake!

I joined a while back but been working hard on my videos. I'd like to hear your opinions right here about Matt Canada.& everything else LSU! Geaux Tigahs!

northernvatiger likes this.
  2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I don’t think Canada has been able to fully implement his system with the personnel we have for him to work with. And he got us closer with Bama than we have had in a while. I think you are a bit premature in wanting him fired

TheRealist and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Oh hell no! Canada is making turnip juice here, just wait till he gets apples and oranges.

TheRealist and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Great to see you here TJ! You and I know each other on FB and Twitter. Love your videos and discussions about LSU fooball, politics, and life in general!

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Agreed. Canada is working with players mostly recruited to play 1950's style offense by the past regime. Give him time to get players that fit his offense.

6. MikeInLa

MikeInLa Founding Member

I agree with others... Canada has done more with the offense than has been done in a long time. I think next year may be LSU's finest in a long time. I just hope we have a good QB; that will make all the difference for us.