Greedy Williams

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 11, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

For him, it doesn't matter, he made his money in the Auburn, Ole Miss, and Alabama game. Crazy thing is I think he is more naturally talented than the 2 big OLB/DE draft picks over the last 6 years, Clowney and Garrett.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Did he? What if teams have questions about his durability?

Brian likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

I don't think that will be an issue for teams. Not with the injuries he has had, if it was a few acl's maybe.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Teams will think about that but in the end he will be a high pick. Maybe even in the top 5. A lot might depend on how he answers the question about his leave of absence at the combine. But all it takes is 1 to fall in love with him. Even Tim Tebow got picked in the first round.

5. LaSalleAve

Key won't have an issue. Look at Myles Garrett and Clowney. They really didn't have great college careers but they were freak athletes playing defensive end/OLB. Pass rushers in a passing league are coveted. Same with Mingo. It was the measurables. Unless Key just fucks it all off or has a serious injury he is a top 10 pick in this draft.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They both had one great year. Key had his great year last year and after a slow start mainly due to weight issues he showed a 3 game stretch of his great ability and instincts. Unlike Clowney he can't be accused of mailing in his senior year. On pure talent alone Key should be in the top 5. He is that good. The only issue I brought up was his leave of absence for "personal reasons."
    I have no idea what that really meant but I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking it was some kind of drug or alcohal rehab. I have no information to base that on except instinct but you can bet that the topic has been brought up among NFL scouts. Maybe LSUDad
    had lunch with one of them.

Brian likes this.
  7. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

dats ma boyeee

ParadiseiNC and Brian like this.