Greedy Williams

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There's more to it than just the surgery. I think he was in drug rehab. Just a guess.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. didit

didit Veteran Member

I think it's more than the surgery because the way it was reported and their answers about it being personal and respecting the wishes of the family...
    As far as projected pick, NFL Network had him at 8th pick just last week after the bama game... Saying he's finally rounding into shape and being disruptive like expected...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Donte Jackson is gone. He's a 1-3 round guy. The combine test results could propel him into the first as well as his versatility now at safety.

Kevin Tolliver on the other hand, I believe should return if he wants to be a high draft selection. He'd be a very late round pick right now, maybe even undrafted. Depends on if a team likes his tape. Only takes one.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He is a db at LSU, he will get taken even if he shouldnt. Remember a few years ago the one that got drafted by Seattle? Everyone knew he should stay but went anyway. I don't think he made it 2 years in the NFL

furduknfish and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Eaux may not need to turn this trend around, but it makes his job harder if he can’t. Getting the guys to stay who really shouldn’t go yet would be a big positive, we’ve been losing players like that way too frequent.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

LMAO, He switched to the domers and back in one week.

CajunlostinCali likes this.
  7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Opelousas kid I think. Can't even remember his name now. Got arrested day of or right after draft. Smart cookie...

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I know, can't even remember his name. I don't remember the arrest but I do remember him saying he had to do what was best for his family. He should have listened to me.

furduknfish likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What helps is if you look at Toliver's film throughout his career, and I wanna say with the exception of this year's Alabama game, Toliver is all over every receiver he covers. There is rarely space between him and the person he is covering. His problem has always been ball skills and defending the football after it's thrown. He was terrible at that early in his career but he has gotten much better. Like that play against Ole Miss, where he just debo's the ball from the receiver in the air. That shit ain't happening a year, 2 years ago.

Brian likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Therold Simon

Brian, stevescookin and furduknfish like this.