Great Trip To Dallas For Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Sep 4, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Well me and my father in law flew Southwest Saturday morning to Love Field From San Francisco rented a car and drove to Bossier City to get my dad. We got there about 5;30 and went to Senior living and picked him up to go to dinner at Ralph and Kacoos.and Stopped by the Horseshoe after a good dinner and gambled a little while.

Took my dad back to senior care and went to our hotel. Got up Sunday morning and picked up my dad and got some breakfast and got on the road back to Dallas for the game. Headed to my brothers house in Coppell loaded up and got to stadium about 4;30. Kept it at speed limit as we saw 8 state troopers on the way from Bossier City.

My right foot is broken and I brought my crutches and after I wish I had brought my scooter. My arms were raw as our seats were on other end of stadium from our parking. I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN SHUTTLE BUT I AM STUPID. After game I didn't make that mistake again but it took awhile for a shuttle to come that was going to our parking area.

I was a little surprised that they announced 68000 for game as it was pretty full except at a few places up top. I realize how much I miss being at LSU games and how Tiger nation is a bunch of hardcore fans that Love their Tigers.

Hearing The Golden Band From Tigerland and winning like we did made it a special trip and getting to share it with my Brother, Nephew, Dad ( 85 Years Old ) and Father In Law.

Flew back at 5:00 out of Love Field Monday and got back about 7:15 pm pretty tired.

It was nice getting to see a Tiger victory and brought back childhood memories of my dad taking us down to see the Tigers every few years when we were young.

Now I am back in my LSU room surrounded by pictures of Bert jones, Tiger Driving Truck with SEC Mascots, Band Coming Down The Hill, and LSU items all over the room. My cat (Orange Tabby ) named Tiger just walked in front of computer screen

Thanks Tigers and Fans for making it a great time to be a tiger.

Richdog, LaSalleAve, StaceyO and 21 others like this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Great story capped off by a great Tiger W

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Damn @CalcoTiger sounds like a great experience. I'm really glad you guys had a great time.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If you ever want, I'll help you find your dad and maybe he'd let you take him to a game too.

We can even do a gofundme page to defray costs.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  5. shane0911

You jackass, my dad and I have gone to games before. Probably not anymore though.:(

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Just damn.

Brian, kcal and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

Dat baw is a few short of a six pack

8. LSUTiga

I want to watch the Bama game with you and tirk.

Richdog likes this.
  9. shane0911

You wouldn't make it out alive

StaceyO, Brian, 65Grad and 3 others like this.
  10. LSUTiga

Well I meant to enjoy the experience but if you took it there I'd make sure I got my hands on your scrawny ass and punched the shit out of you as long as it took tirk to pull me off of you or kick me in the head and knock me out.