Great, just freaking great

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by shane0911, Aug 23, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its really simple if your elementary brain could engage for a synapse or three. You throw out 72 but fail to realize most of that was in OT.

You speak volumes about "football IQ" yet continuously show the lack of one by blaming the Maggie loss on Aranda. The defense was smoked because the offense couldn't keep them off of the field! One, maybe two first downs in regulation keeps it from OT.

You are a moron, you have no idea what football is about and the next intelligent thing you say will be your first.

Now, carry on with your tomfoolery, not a single person buys it and we are all tired of hearing it.

furduknfish and COTiger like this.
  2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

If Brady had experience as an offensive coordinator, and let's say it was in the SEC, and he failed...would that qualify him for a position calling plays at a big time SEC school like LSU?

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I was thinking along these lines the other day. We've seen recaps and commentary talking about how a defense is gassed in the fourth quarter for the same reasons. But, it's not applicable in the overtimes period(s?)

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Of course

The best way to keep your defense fresh is to keep them OFF of the field. You don't necessarily have to score just move the damn chains. Numbnuts doesn't understand this aspect of the game and chooses to place it all at the feet of Aranda.

Like I said, for someone that talks so much about "football IQ" his is certainly below room temp, closer to shoe size.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are living in the past maybe you should apply for a job as a history proffessor. Don't care what E did in the past. I care about his record at LSU. I like his 2016 team and last years based on what he was straddled with. 2016 he was handicapped with in a blink of an eye overnight being thrown into the OC position having not been an OC for 18 years. I have talked enough about the issues last year E was straddled with.

This is the year to properly judge E.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh I get it we were ahead with one second left in regulation and we were gassed and smoked but the Aggies weren't? The Aggies D was on the field longer than ours in regulation and our D was smoked but not the Aggies? We scored everytime we had the ball in OT but E gets the blame for the loss? And I am a moron?

Whatever

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Shouldn't you be out saving us from global warming or climate change or whatever the next crisis the left will try to scare us with?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

mightybradylover#

9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Based on what I'm seeing, my time would be better off served as an English professor.
    One could only hope but I'm back to the English professor role. What does the LSU offense have to do with playing poker?
    I've yet to see anyone put the blame on Ensminger for the A&M loss. The LSU offense purred along as it did all year last season (32 PPG avg, 31 against A&M in regulation.)
    And we're back full circle again.

What have I said abou Ensminger? He doesn't know how to run the spread offense. I used history in that observation. I've said he doesn't know how to run the RPO offense. I used history in that observation.

But wait! Ensminger said let's bring in a guy that knows the spread offense. Damn it! That's not history, that's present day. Both Ensminger and Orgeron lauded Brady in his ability to bring in the RPO. Damn it! That's not history again, it's present day.

Here we are a year removed from those observations and here we are seeing the LSU coaching staff echo the same observations made a year ago ...

... by looking at history and what it's proven.

furduknfish likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

agree

but that should be accompanied by more than “because I said so”...

furduknfish likes this.