Great Comeback (Upset) #2

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Sep 16, 2018.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Surely a pundit will find a name for the great win by LSU Saturday in the Tiger Bowl. LSU-Auburn Tiger Bowl has a rivalry back to 1901 and they play every year since 1992.
    Dirty play and dirty dealing with referees has occurred for over 100 years. LSU Hall of Famer Doc Fenton knocked unconscious by a spectators cane in 1908. undefeated LSU gave Au its only loss.

1988 - Earthquake Game
    #4 Auburn was held to 6 pts LSU won an SEC Champ with Tommy Hodson
    1994 - Jamie Howard 3-pick-6 game
    Leading 23-9, Jamie Howard threw 5 pics in the 4th Quarter giving AU a walk away win

1996 - The Barn Burner

A drinking buddy of Ramah started a fire in an old bldg adjacent to stadium ... See old posts by Ramah for details ... Old “Marrero” still alive & statute of limitations has run out

1999 - THE SMOKER
    Tubby got a voodoo curse placed on his ass after that

2001 - TIGER EYE STOMP
    Auburn stomped the Tiger eye after 99 smoker & got their asses beat each year
    AU kicker got his ass beat by the LSU band boys and missed all of his FGs ...

2004 - 2nd Extra Point Game
    Auburn beat defending NC LSU 10-9 after LSU blocked an extra point to send the game to OT and got flagged giving AU

2005 - Overtime Game
    AU missed 5 FGs & LSU won the West

2007 - Hail Mary Game ... Demetrius Byrd caught a TD & LSU won 30-24 as clock ran out ... Mad Hatter went on to win a NC

2010 - Worst officiating game gave Cam Newton a win and AU went 14-0

2016 - Less Smiles Game
    A last second winning TD was nullified by refs to give AU a win and Les was fired

2017 - Great Comeback (Upset) Game # 1 ... LSU down 20-0, won 27-23

2018 - LSU down 21 - 10 in the 4th Qtr won game as time expired 22-21 ...

What’s the best name for the 2018 game?

ICE COLE (TRACEY) game
    Great Comeback (Upset) Game # 2
    “We Comin and we ain’t backin down” game
    Pick your best

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

The kikicaca you are all stupid I told you so game.

shane0911, kcal, BAY0U BENGAL and 5 others like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

@TigerTap hasn't been seen since the game.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Ice Cole Bowl
    Pastering on the Plains

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm going to drink an Ice Cole Beer.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That's funny but as you know for something to be funny has to have truth to it, sooooooooooooooooo! Sorry if you and other E doubters and haters here are cleaning egg off your faces this morning but all I know is we have outscored all of our opponents this year are 3-0 and #6. However you are wrong not everyone here is stupid.

I like the game name BTW.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I doubted nothing, so don't lump me asshole into your constant mantra that if it ever posted, you were there to prove it wrong.

I am just glad to point out that aging gracefully is gonna take work to continue being a productive member of society. Being bitter, lazy and pointing fingers is a choice no different than making the choice to be graceful. You are a fucking bitter asshole who makes this site almost unbearable. Calling YOU out for exactly that is a guilty pleasure that no one should take pride in. Can't just have a win without you systemically trolling every poster here for pointing out the simplest of flaws.

No matter what you write, correct or incorrect, you will always be an asshole bitter old fuck with the biggest cob up your ass ever.

kcal, BAY0U BENGAL and cul2969 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

8dd7aa46d497c98a2bd21cfa44724aa6a34f19876a54028e94097424baa41f2c.jpg

There are X amount of posters on this board and guess what not all are fair weather what have you done for me lately O suck E sucks Jeaux sucks fans. Funny how many here was ready to fire E and yank Jeaux for as you so smugly said for the "simplest flaws". Finger pointing? Saw a lot of hypocritical fingers pointed at O, E, Jeaux and even A yesterday. Well the coaches and players are not here to point back but I am. I read your post yesterday. Once again this team coaches and players need fans now not so much when we are 12-0. You see it's hard to be a fan when a team is trying to get to the Bama level and it's easy to be a fan at the Bama level. One more time this team needs fans and backing now. I am choosing the hard choice and the right choice.

Sorry if I have been right about ours coaches since 2016 and thats what I think ruffles your and others panties here.

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Lmao

10. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Those are good ...
    Since he came for 1 year and he saved Joe’s ass (Joe had his head buried in his hands praying when the kick was made)

ICE COLE BOWL

Plastering on the Plains ...
    Good but we won by 1 point!!!