Good, Bad & Ugly- Troy U.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Oct 1, 2017.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The Good

1. We are one game closer to this coach being gone.

2. Devon white as usual. Lacouture surprisingly.

The bad

1. Everything else. Coaching is as bad as I've seen. When I said it felt just like curley Hallmans tenure during miss st it was no joke. It's a feeling Ill never forget. I know what our program in disarray feels like. And this is it. Individually these coaches are mostly proven but this rots from the head.

He randomly plays whatever QB. Doesn't know why Guice isn't playing. Doesn't know if Guice is playing. Didn't know brossette got the first handoff. No one knows what we do best or why we haven't figured it out. Or why we are doing things that play opposite of our strengths offensively and defensively. We just randomly do whatever and there's no one guiding some talented individuals despite what you've heard. Synergistic is not a term I'd use to describe this team.

The ugly

1. We are stuck with this shitshow. There will be no sudden fix. The university most here love has been hamstrung for 2 years due to the ineptitude from fking and alleva. And we are still paying miles.

Since we are already paying miles can we force him to coach and if not he loses his remaining money? We have no real options.

2. I'm not going to discuss the QB or line play or any of the game play at this point. Our problems are so much deeper it's not worth discussing. We need to figure out the fastest way to clean house from the top down before anything can be alleva-ated.

Sadly it's going to get a lot uglier for all of us, the fans, the program and the team before anything will or can be done. Try to stomach it best you can. With that, I think I'm going vomit.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
    StaceyO, BAY0U BENGAL, Pjoe and 5 others like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

No Miles ever again. Fire Alleva now! FKing doesn't give a shit, though; seems like he has a vendetta against athletics. If FKing can't see it, Edwards should recognize this is terrible press for the state and clean house.

Totally agree that talking Xs and Os is like rearranging deck chairs on the titanic. Who cares? TE Moureau had a good game. Who cares?

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

And we're all one day closer to being dead. Given what we witnessed with Miles, do you really think Alleva has even begun evaluating Oeaux's future?

4. lsu-i-like

Fire Alleva.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Tuffen up son.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Fire king first. Then Alleva.

7. lsu-i-like

That'd be great, but I'd settle for Alleva ASAP.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No and that's why someone needs to evaluate him. Him being alleva. But the president and governor have a say in this shit show. Pretty sure they're ok with the state of the union as football is a mere nuisance.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

One thing we can add to the "Good" is increased traffic here- in the loss.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Isn't that a sign of the times in general