Good, Bad & Ugly- Syracuse

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Sep 24, 2017.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Key has had some moments, give him time. He is just out of game shape right now.

LSU_4_LIFE and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Dont know what you missed in this thread
    Well lets see from Tirk;

Canada is the latest sheister
    Grimes gotta go
    Blaming so called "lack of interest" on coaching
    Coach O seems disjointed, unprepared and overwhelmed

More from coach Tirk
    "Now the players aren't being coached up anywhere on the team, the effort is beyond lackluster which is also coaching and this team is on the verge of getting blown out by any sec team that's halfway on the same page. Syracuse was no joke even though they are and miss st lost by 4 tds and didn't score a touchdown vs uga after blowing us out."

As usual this blog yearly has the football IQ and patience of a humming bird. I made my assessment and I will be proven right at the end of the day. There is this stupid "fast food" mentality here or an instant gratification mentality that will help turn kids away from coming here. Coach O has been our full time coach for 4 games and coaching geniuses like Tirk has got it all figured out for us. The glass will always be half full for the Tirks of the world.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Actually, I frequently scream,"Mess with the best, die like the rest!" I hate skeeters!

Bengal B likes this.
  4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Okay, I'll fire away. You're not actually comparing that QB last night to Johnny Football? And since you were not on this board when he was A & M's QB, you need to know that I absolutely hate that little bastard (not that he ever beat LSU.)

But that Syracuse QB was no Manziel.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Best observation of the post.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Knew a lot of people who knew Manziel and his family, all assholes from what I heard. No Dungey was not Manziel but was as quick and as creative like Manziel. Chasing him around all night helped wear us out. Also Cuse was extremely up tempo which was the worse kind of offense for us to defend in the depleted shape we are in. Not going along with you "fast food" fans. Much much too early to judge this team and our coaches. Lets have a cocktail one day my glass of vodka will be half full for a couple of years darling try keeping yours half full for a while too.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I'm imagining that lots of half-full cocktails are going to be needed in order to view LSU football for the next few years.

lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Don't take it personally, sparky. Your stupid opinions don't bother me nor should mine you.

I'm discussing thru my eyes what I see and where I feel we are as a program. And as an alum I pay my dues to do so.

If you're too sensitive to handle a dissenting opinion I suggest you don't read mine on the matter. Because there are plenty more to follow.

You're more worried about being right than having a cogent discussion because you disagree. I'm not concerned about being right, it just usually works out that way. And believe me, I don't want to be in this instance.

lsu-i-like, LSU_4_LIFE and StaceyO like this.
  9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Well, people have been asking for Grimes to go for quite some time now. And let's be honest, currently Coach O is in over his head (as would any unproven and inexperienced coach). You have to call it what it is. Coach O has to improve every bit as much as the team has to.

el005639 and furduknfish like this.
  10. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Big time. At 265 he may be better off at DE though. He can't cover sideline to sideline