Good, bad and ugly vs La Tech

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Sep 22, 2018.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

While it wasn’t the prettiest at times, it ended with a W. Can’t be too salty.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

This is what we said under Miles. Eventually I hope this isn’t the refrain under Eaux too. This wasn’t our A game, maybe it was our C game.

Disappointed that two years in our offense is still ranked near the bottom of the NCAA and we’re still trying to figure it out.

With a C game Eaux did nothing to move the needle on his abilities as coach. Even a blow out might not have done that. Oh well, a wins a win.

LSU_4_LIFE and GregLSU like this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

All I hear while reading this is the song that plays when Simba is about to get some.

You’ve taken the love @TigerTap manifested for Miles, multiplied it by 100x for O/E, and smeared us all in it’s dirtiness.

el005639, cul2969 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  4. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Take a majority of the SEC teams that play LSU this year, insert them in this game, and I BET you $$$ La Texh gets smoked to the point of giving up.
    Bama would’ve hung 60 on’em, UGA would’ve hung 50 on’em, Gators, MSU, aTm, even Auburn would’ve beaten their asses without giving a damn about them.
    This is what we hear from people like you every time LSU plays a Troy, a SELU, a Tech, etc. We were unmotivated, we were playing down to competition, THEY are just a really good team.
    It’s bs... neither SELU or Tech are going to win a championship, probably won’t win their respective conferences, but yeh they’re really fukn good. Good enough that a handful of 3*’s can make an offense/defense full of 4* & 5*’s look inept.
    Maybe it has more to do with a coaching staff that just isn’t as good you think.

cul2969, LSU_4_LIFE and kcal like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, still no identity. Yes our boys won but it wasn't pretty, and regardless of the score it wasn't easy.

It should have been.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

You know LSU played like shit when Tech fans are talking shit, blaming the refs for the loss.

I’m well aware there was never a real danger LSU was going to lose, but a fan base like Tech shouldn’t be left with enough material to run their mouths on the staye flagship program.

Bengal B, LSU_4_LIFE, LSUTiga and 2 others like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The flip side is something @tirk says a lot and it is true, it is difficult to get these guys up for every game. I can get with that being the case here. Being a little too full of your own hype is a lot more believable than "we let them hang around on purpose "

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Alabama best A&M worse than we beat Tech. jus sayin

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Wtf are all those numbers?

10. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Oh sorry, rankings. Tech is rated higher than us offensively and defensively.