Go on... defend the jackass's attacks against London's Mayor

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 5, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont give a shit. If it was serious enough for obstruction, it should have been called out the MOMENT it happened. Period.

These type of accusations "after" the fact usually dont hold up majority of the time.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, its NOT common practice for the head of the FBI to ignore obstruction of justice.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I don't understand what your point is

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Either Trump crossed the line or he didnt. If he did and Comey did nothing, this is malicious now and Comey was rightly fired.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Comey couldn't find a thing wrong with any of Hillary's many many transgressions, NONE! This man is a hack for the left and has no credibility what so ever.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

That's not why he was fired, but I see your point.

Thursday will be interesting, but you know this investigation is just getting started. You and I want a quick resolution, but that's not gonna happen.

The Democrats are going to string this out,.. to the midterm elections, they hope. Knowing their best chance to oust Trump, is to first take control of congress. What's best for the country is not part of the the game,.. that said, I think Trump's a dangerous idiot, the sooner the next guy takes over the better off we'll be.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Trump fired him because TRUMP said he was doing a bad job.

Well, if what you guys say is true, he did do a bad job.

I have no doubt Trump said in passing "cant you just let this go". You and I both no that is not obstruction, but it will be spun every way to Sunday. Trump just doesn't know anything about legal investigations or how the ethics of government work.

In business you can say that type of shit. Its innocent, but the left wont give a shit.

I agree, it wont end, he wont be found guilty of anything and it will last for 4 years.

The sad part is is that Trump is going to dominate the specific trade deals with each country that he works with and it will be a good fit for all parties involved. This is far better than the umbrella approach like NAFTA or TPP.

Trump is also doing things very nicely overseas by letting his Military Generals command and asking more of the world. I know the left gives him a hard time on this, but they rest of the world needs to pick it up.

The backing out of the Climate accord is a perfect example of that. I know it is spun in a negative light, but its the truth. Trump has no intentions of starting pollution. Technology will drive the market. As it should.

Edit: if there was something groundbreaking, it would already be out. This is a pony show.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Who gives a flying fuck Rexie??? Didn't Billy C keep an intern smoking his cigar and have a traveling whorehouse on Air Force One? Oh BTW if rumors are accurate HRC chased as much pussy as her husband.
    You want to throw some shit come on we're ready.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont know this poster. Where is Winston1 at?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh Rexie just pisses me off.

LSUpride123 and GiantDuckFan like this.