Go on... defend the jackass's attacks against London's Mayor

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

This I gotta see.

And, by the way, I wanted to type "no class jackass" in the thread title but I was afraid it wouldn't fit inside the allotted space.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Trump will not block ex-FBI chief Comey's testimony: White House

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

England brought the reign of terror upon themselves by letting so many Muslims into their country.

5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump National Security Team Blindsided by NATO Speech
    http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/05/trump-nato-speech-national-security-team-215227

When President Donald Trump addressed NATO leaders during his debut overseas trip little more than a week ago, he surprised and disappointed European allies who hoped—and expected—he would use his speech to explicitly reaffirm America’s commitment to mutual defense of the alliance’s members, a one-for-all, all-for-one provision that looks increasingly urgent as Eastern European members worry about the threat from a resurgent Russia on their borders.

The president also disappointed—and surprised—his own top national security officials by failing to include the language reaffirming the so-called Article 5 provision in his speech. National security adviser H.R. McMaster, Defense Secretary James Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson all supported Trump doing so and had worked in the weeks leading up to the trip to make sure it was included in the speech, according to five sources familiar with the episode.

It was not until the next day, Thursday, May 25, when Trump started talking at an opening ceremony for NATO’s new Brussels headquarters, that the president’s national security team realized their boss had made a decision with major consequences—without consulting or even informing them in advance of the change.

.....“The failure to say something has had a very dangerous and damaging effect on the most successful military alliance in history,” Talbott told me. Given that all of Trump’s top officials like McMaster and Mattis had spent months promising that the president didn’t really mean it when he called NATO “obsolete” and insisting the Article 5 commitment from the U.S. was unshakable, Talbott noted, “all we needed was for the commander in chief to say it, and he didn’t say it”—an omission that “from that day forward … [means] the Atlantic community was less safe, and less together.”

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

More Trump goodness:

ESPN is bringing Hank Williams Jr. -- and all his rowdy friends -- back into the Monday Night Football fold, six years after the sports network parted ways with the brash country rocker following controversial remarks involving then-President Barack Obama.

Williams' new version of “All My Rowdy Friends Are Here on Monday Night," with his trademark opening: "Are you ready for some football?" will debut before a Sept. 11 game between the New Orleans Saints and the Minnesota Vikings.

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Trump's fucked in the head,..but I'm glad Hank Williams Jr's. intro will be back on Monday Night Football.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It still baffles me that so many southerners like this piece of shit New York trash. But hey Hank Jr. Yeehaw

HalloweenRun and shane0911 like this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In 2016, Khan indicated his support for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

“I’m confident that Donald Trump’s approach to politics won’t win in America,” Khan told TIME magazine.

Trump responded on a British television show, saying he would “remember” Khan’s words.

“I think they're very rude statements and frankly, tell him, I will remember those statements,” he said. “They're very nasty statements.”

Lol. Trump is a bulldog with an elephant memory. WTH was Khan doing inserting himself into American politics, specifically the Presidential campaign? The Mayor of London should have been spending his time and focus on the terrorists living in his city.....the ones who had been under investigation but went on their merry way. Khan can go eff himself. I don't care what he has to say. He's the Mayor of London. And?

watson1880 likes this.
  10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And so we're clear on how the media is spinning shit, look at this story and video where you can see CNN actually "set up" a story like it was a freaking movie set and then denied it was faked.

"London-based citizen journalist Mark Antro claimed in a series of tweets that showed CNN reporter Becky Anderson and her crew staging an anti-ISIS protest by Muslims one day after the London Bridge terrorist attacks.

In the behind-the-scenes video, Anderson and her crew are seen directing hijab-wearing Muslim women where to stand and how to hold their phony anti-ISIS protest signs.

If you didn’t know it was supposed to be “news,” you’d think you were watching a commercial or a movie being filmed.

CNN presumably shot the propaganda video to further its narrative that most Muslims oppose ISIS. The only problem is, CNN and other mainstream media then tried to pass off the staged protest as a legitimate demonstration."
    http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06...ake-story-damning-video-goes-viral-see-498867

watson1880 and KyleK like this.