Global Warming and Harvey

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 23, 2017.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

thank you i appreciate you calling me a pussy....it proves my point

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sounds like you were an unemployed "community organizer" like your daddy Barackmed Obamahammad.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Just wondering, is this what "going high" looks like to the left?

"A visiting professor posted a tweet Sunday suggesting the devastation of Hurricane Harvey is "instant karma" for Texas because it voted Republican.....the original post, captured by conservative websites Turning Point USA and Campus Reform before it was removed, read, "I dont believe in instant karma but this kinda feels like it for Texas. Hopefully this will help them realize the GOP doesnt care about them."

Following responses to his tweet, noting that good people live in Texas and that Florida also voted Republican, Storey issued responses including one that read, "Well, the good people there need to do more to stop the evil their state pushes. I'm only blaming those who support the GOP there."

Storey, a visiting assistant professor, posted the tweet and two responses before removing the entire thread"

I guess karma works both ways as Storey has been fired.
    http://www.tbo.com/news/education/c...tweet-blames-harvey-on-texas-gop-vote/2335504

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

CNN abd MSNBC are now bringing up climate change as I predicted. We haven't even found all the bodies yet and these dispicable ghouls are spewing fraud.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

6. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

We should all note that IPCC cannot bring itself to state that climate change IS caused by human activity, only that it is likely.
    They have to as there is no scientific evidence to prove it. They don't mind lying but even they have limits. Unlike the warmers who still like to quote "97%" and all the other lies..

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

This is how they distort and deceive useful idiots about the 97% of scientist agree on man made global warming; They dont tell you it's 97% of a few hand chosen scientists that they know are wanting grant money or agree with the fraud. The whole thing is a fraud to tax us and control what we do.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

We are under a feeder band or something from the remnants of Harvey. Cannot describe how hard it has rained last five minutes. Just a roar. Fortunately no wind, just near solid water!

HoopHound likes this.
  9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

caught that shit for about 40 hours straight and then another 16 with "normal" rain

10. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Can't imagine.