Global Warming and Harvey

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

$50K you say? GEAUX WINGATE BULLDOGS!

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

IKR?

So far it looks like the only participating college in Louisiana is Centenary College of Louisiana.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Does she want to be a Gentleman? No, I looked it up and the women's teams are called the Ladies. Their mascot is Skeeter the Catahoula Hound which is also the official State Dog of Louisiana. Noted alumni are Robert Parish and Hal Sutton. Also Cal Hubbard, a former NFL player who became an American League umpire from 1936 to 1951 and the became the American League supervisor of umpires until 1969.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

It's not an option. But I was mistaken anyway. Tulane participates. She's at $9k there.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Too bad it's not more. Tulane is expensive but as much as I hate the Greenies (or used to when we played them every year) they are a highly ranked academic school.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Send her to Hillsdale she wont get a liberal indoctrination there, no safe spaces at Hillsdale

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Harvey? Nothing to worry about!

Trump says he's "closely monitoring" the situation! Don't we all feel so much better now?

The man who thinks that "clean coal" means washing down the coal nuggets (no lie), who thinks global warming is a Chinese hoax, whose budget cuts FEMA by 11%, whose aides say can't be bothered with policy memos longer than one page, who stares at the sun during the eclipse despite numerous warnings.... well , he's "closely monitoring" the situation! Phew!

8. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Not a Trump fan Rex ?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

As I predicted Rex is the first to equate hurricane Harvey to Trumps common sense about the fraudulent global warming crowd. More idiots will follow Rex's lead soon.

10. HoopHound

HoopHound Veteran Member

Rex noticed how few hurricanes there have been despite rising levels of that wicked co2 ?
    When you get bored check out the 2nd law of thermodynamics and ask yourself how the greenhouse effect is possible with any gas other than h2o.
    Yeah, I know have to be damn bored to do that.