Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yes ..... try this one instead. https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

T
    he committee found no evidence that the campaign members were aware of the influence campaign.

Edit ... there is NOTHING in there that points to collusion or even cooperation of the Trumps and Russia. Manofort evidence is all about his associations. Cohen was all about a business deal that started in 2015, and was halted in the summer of 2016. Papadpopous was a nothing burger. Wikileaks, while suspected to be of Russian origin, the campaign was unaware of those origins at the time, but like any Political Machine, will not hesitate to take advantage of mechanisms that hurt your opponent. Taking advantage and being instrumental to its dissemination are two different things. Flynn was completely above board, again, guilty only of knowing and having dealt with Russians.

It goes without saying that , of course Russia was seeking better relationships with the US. That is called diplomacy. It also goes without saying, Russia does what it can to influence elections in foreign countries, and so do we. But NOWHERE in this report does it finger Trump as some Russian troll. If anything, the long list of failed attempts on the parts of the Russians is testimony that the Trumps weren’t having it.

DONT GET YOUR PERSPECTIVE FROM A LYING ASS MEDIA OUTLET!!! Go to the source, read and make up your own mind.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    shane0911 likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Here I will summarize each section in a conclusion sentence taken from the report.
    page vii ... Paul Manfort
    "The Committee found that Manafort's presence on the Campaign and proximity to Trump created opportunities for Russian intelligence services to exert influence over, and acquire confidential information on, the Trump Campaign." ... no where in the Manafort section is Trump himself considered complicit. If anything, Manofort was a Russian Troll in the Trump Campaign.

page vii . hack and leak .. wikileaks
    "The Committee found no evidence that Campaign officials received an authoritative government notification that the hack was perpetrated by the Russian government before October 7, 2016, when the ODNI and DHS issued a joint statement to that effect. However, the Campaign was aware of the extensive media reporting and other private sector attribution of the hack to Russian actors prior to that point". ...... While it goes on to note that Trump in company "sought" information from Stone regarding the leaks, it concludes, (page viii) .. "The Committee could not reliably determine the extent.of authentic, non-public knowledge about WikiLeaks that Stone obtained and shared with the Campaign." ...... in plain english, it goes without saying, "an enemy of my enemy is a friend". Of course Trump was going to capitalize off of Wiki, but outside of "Media Reports", and we all know how reliable those are, Trump et al., had no reason to believe at the time a connection between Wiki and Russia.

Trump Towers Meeting (bottom of Page viii) ... "The Committee found no evidence that the meeting participants from the Campaign were aware of this Russian influence operation when accepting the meeting or participating in it."

Trump Tower Moscow ... pages ix-x. Simply put, this was a business deal that started in 2015. There was nothing political about it. Cohen was driving the deal ... however (page x) .. "Committee found no evidence of other concrete steps to advance the deal during this time. On June 14, 2016, Cohen and Sater met in person in Trump Tower, and Cohen likely relayed that he would not be able to travel to Russia at that time. During the summer, attempts to advance the deal stopped.". ... Thus, once Trump was the Nominee ... all activity wound down and stopped. ... no crimes here.

Papadopoulis ... page x ... "The Committee assesses that Papadopoulos was not a witting cooptee of the Russian intelligence services, but nonetheless presented a prime intelligence target and potential vector for malign Russian influence." .... this guy was just a fool out for his own advancement. But, its questionable just how present he was ... page x "Although Papadopoulos had limited-if any-influence on the Campaign's policies, he parlayed . his association with the Trump Campaign to attempt to establish ties with foreign capitals as well as advance his personal goals of having increased influence in foreign energy circles. Despite efforts by certain individuals to remove him from the Campaign, Papadopoulos continued to assert his affiliation with the Campaign and remained in contact with senior staff such as Stephen Bannon and Michael Flynn."

Carter Page .... was a target of the Russians. ... but there was nothing going on that front.

Mayflower Hotel ... "The Committee found no evidence that anyone associated with the Trump Campaign had any substantive private conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the April 27, 2016, Trump speech held at the Mayflower J-iotel. Although Kislyak did meet Trump and other senior officials associated with the Campaign, these short interactions consisted of general statements about improved relations with Russia." (page xi).

Butina and Torshin ... xii ... "The Committee did not find that either Butina or Torshin was able to establish consistent contact with Trump Campaign officials or senior staff."

Influence for Hire ... xii ... "The Committee found that highly evolved tools used to shape popular sentiment were utilized in support of the Trump Campaign during the 2016 election season, and Russia has made use of such tools in its influence operations, but a link between Russian efforts and the Campaign's use of these tools was not established." ... ie., no collusion.

Transition .... xii .... Russia took advantage of members of the Transition Team's relative inexperience in government, opposition to Obama Administration policies, arid Trump's desire to deepen ties with Russia to pursue unofficial channels through which Russia could conduct diplomacy. Russia was not alone in these efforts-U .S. allies and adversaries also sought inroads with the Transition. ..... ie., people were exploiting the Trump team's inexperience ... it was not the Trump team peddling influence.

FBI Flubbs ... covered on page xiii. Nothing to do with Trump.

End....

Sorry ... there is just NOTHING here but a whole lot of activity on the part of a lot of people. Acitivity that would be expected at such levels of politics. There were associations, conversations, lots of meets, greets, he saids and she said ... but NONE of it pointed to a coordinated effort on the part of the Trump team to enlist Russia to interfere on its behalf. Russia was interfering on its own behalf, and Trump just luckily took advantage of it. The Dimocrats would do the same thing, and are doing the same thing as we speak.

GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

"and Trump just luckily took advantage of it"... like an innocent lamb

Here’s what Mueller said:

Russia interfered in our election to help Trump.

Russians made numerous contacts with the campaign.

Campaign welcomed the Russians help.

No one reported these contacts or interference to FBI.

Campaign made numerous contacts with the Russians

Trump and his camp lied to cover it up.

watch this
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1154095914258243591

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What do you think China is doing?

6. GiantDuckFan

ping pong?

behind the scenes, trump didn't act like the champion who was supposed to clean shit up, did he?

but I don't want to argue about that butthead,.. and I don't want to sift through a 1,000 page report, picking out specifics that show what a pos he is,.. a fruitless waste of time that won't change anyone's mind,.. as trump himself said, (kinda calling his supporters idiots),.. "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters"

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No one has been harder on Russia than Trump. I can prove it.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

Napoleon, Mutsuhito, Finland's President, Hitler, Tojo, Chinese, gang of four,.. were harder on Russia than trump,.. but show me your proof, I want to see

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You either don't pay attention or you listen to msdnc

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

what I posted is true, though I knew what @LSUpride123 meant

? msdnc=msnbc ?.. no, I never believed them, they're the fox of the liberal media,.. I liked keith olbermann sometimes