Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

https://nypost.com/2020/09/20/rbg-t...ir-job-replace-scalia-before-election-report/

RBG told Senate in 2016 to do ‘their job,’ replace Scalia before election
    Ruth Bader Ginsburg chided the Senate in 2016 for failing to fill Antonin Scalia’s Supreme Court seat until after Election Day — in contrast to her own deathbed plea that it now wait until after the 2020 vote to replace her.

Ginsburg, 87, who died from pancreatic cancer on Friday, reportedly told her granddaughter Clara Spera that her “most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.”

Four years earlier, Fox News noted, she had a different take.

“There’s nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being the president in his last year,” Ginsburg told the New York Times in 2016 when she urged the Senate to do “their job” and consider President Obama’s court nominee Merrick Garland

LSUpride123 and APPTiger like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In the past that might have been true. Even the liberal presidents were a lot more moderate than the present cabal of Markists and anarchists who want to tear down 250 years of civilization and replace it with what? They even fight with each other to prove who is the most "progressive."

Biden is nothing but a vegetating stooge. He either will die or become so incapacitated that he won't even be able to go through the motion of dancing to the tune of those really calling the shots.

I ask you again. Do you really want Kamala Harris to be president?

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think it's more true today,.. 20% of the red and blue are so polarized, they'll not come together unless America suffers a super catastrophe, ya know, like Pearl harbor,.. what we need is a purple party of moderates,.. there's at least 60% of voters who are sick of the red/blue bullshit,.. with today's media platforms, the right moderate, richer than midas, with tons of charisma, could rocket into power,.. except the dims/repugs would probably team up and have him/her murdered
    I know nothing of her,.. I won't vote democrat, the party's gone insane,.. I won't vote for trump, he's a criminal,.. I'm too lazy to waste time finding a decent independent,.. odds are I'll end up writing in a protest vote

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What a silly way to rationalize NOT voting for Trump.

It’s like having rules in war. Utterly meaningless and do nothing but hinder you in the end.

Like is the “moral” feel goods you are going to get from “not voting” for Trump, when you know deep down he is the answer “right now”, really going to make you feel better when this shit burns down because Biden wins?

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

me not voting for trump is a given, not gonna happen

no moral feel good, it's just a shit situation, no even halfway decent candidate,.. I know deep down that trump is not the answer, he's a big part of the problem, he's polarizing as fuck, and does nothing but divide us further, and he's basically a criminal conman, I'm ashamed of him and want him gone, want him gone

Winston1 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The thing is, Trump isn’t the problem. He hasn’t had a chance to create these problems.

In fact, Trump has done more to highlight “problems” than anyone ever has.

Every single issue people have with Trump was either there before him or fake.

LSUTiga and APPTiger like this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Osama started the division with keeping his fucking mouth shut when black thugs were rioting- plus, allowing it. Phuck that monkey-eared cock sucker.

Trump’s retarded. Have you ever seen a white man with that much money SO insecure?

8. GiantDuckFan

did you read the republican led senate report about the mueller investigation, dirty as fuck, mueller could have indicted trump, but turned it over to congress to decide, who let it float away,.. you can expect the dems to bring that issue up soon

Trump is dividing the country further, the dems are too,.. that is not what America needs, we need to unite,.. we need a moderate party, not ones controlled by extremists and crooks

9. GiantDuckFan

my uncle said the mean spiritedness was ramped up by the democratic congress when Reagan was President,.. and it's clear to me that the repubs threw the shit even more against Clinton,.. and both sides have acted despicably ever since

lol, you see with both eyes, Tiga, I've always respected that

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    el005639 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nothing in that report was illegal and in fact, happens every election... The problem isn’t Trump man.