Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

who are they? I doubt that 10% is accurate

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

That's their own percentage was all over the news the other day. The headline was "overwhelming % of protests were peaceful" then when you read the article it threw out the 90% number.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Italian immigrants were treated poorly. Irish and Polish treated like shit. Cajuns were kicked out of Nova Scotia and had to eke out a living in mosquito infested swamps and were discriminated against. Why is it only blacks who demand special treatment.?

Cubans started coming to this country in mass number as recently as 60 years ago. They have been a thriving community for years.

If you want to be equal stop demanding that everybody else change. All this shit is totally counterproductive to fighting against racism.
    If a bunch of black thugs burned down my business I might become a racist too.

And it's not surprising that your opinion of Tucker Carlson comes from radical left wing media sources.

4. GiantDuckFan

again, your's are solid comments for me to think about,.. as for Carlson, my opinion of him was formed long ago, when he worked for cnn,.. I know an asshole when I see one

I posted those recent links for your enjoyment, though I very much doubt you read them, most people only want to hear stuff that supports what they already believe,..
    ... I was that way with fox,.. I considered the source, I wouldn't read or watch their bullshit propaganda,.. I put my trust in CNN's bullshit propaganda,.. I learned my lesson, though I'd probably still believe their word over fox's

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Yep, move along nothing to see here.
    "Antifa is a myth"- Nadler
    "I have proof Trump colluded with Russia" - Schiff
    "Seek them out, get in their face, raise a crowd" - Waters
    "Radicalize yourself" - Cortez
    "Riots will continue"- Harris
    "Vote for me and the riots stop"- Biden
    "The police are stormtroopers" -Pelosi
    "The police are the enemy" - Biden
    When is the last time a group of angry Republicans marched to and put a Democrat's house under siege. Outside of internet news services, Fox is the only place to hear a message that is not 100% Democratic party. Like I 've said before, I am a life long Democrat. Was not a Trump fan but I have been paying attention.
    Also, don't mistake pissed off resolve for fear.

6. GiantDuckFan

I was a lifelong democrat until last summer,.. couldn't stomach their increasingly horrible abortion stance, now I'm a registered Independent

App, so you go to trump's mouthpiece, fox, and now you're drinking the red kool-aid,.. they're no better, you're still being lied to, manipulated,.. that's why I don't watch any of it,.. and, App, the party's are in cahoots, neither side wants change, they both accomplish nothing, and still get about 50% of the vote, it's a sweet setup for them, why would they want to change?.. they like taking turns being President

there will be no significant change in this country until a 3rd party comes into power

el005639 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, the folly in all of this is that Trump is really a Nationalist with no party. Libs hate America and the GOP are in globalist pockets.

In time, I think you will thank Trump for what he is doing.

APPTiger and Bengal B like this.
  8. TBTrumpet

TBTrumpet Founding Member

Early in his presidency, Obama said, "Elections have consequences." Meaning, those who currently hold the majority dictate the direction the county is going to move.

Democrats held the majority in the Senate from 2006 to 2014. The Republicans have since held the Senate majority from 2014 to now, which is the reason Obama couldn't get this Supreme Court nominee in approved 2016. It wasn't because Presidents traditionally don't appoint justices in the last year of their terms, it was because his party didn't have the necessary number of senators to approve the nominee.

The Republicans do have the numbers this time and should replace that justice as soon as possible, because that is how our government is supposed to function. They should also be prepared to reap the whirlwind that will happen if they do.

Elections have consequences. Your feelings don't matter.

APPTiger, Winston1 and Bengal B like this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I watch them all. I only work 40 hours these days. I watch Fox hard news programs, Mark Levine and if I'm home The Five (entertaining). I get way too much from twitter these days. This guy Tim Pool, is a lefty who's a realist. No red pill here, I'm just a realist. A realist who's voting for I guy I think is a buffoon. But he's my buffoon, he's not a career politician, he is doing a great job in spite of the forces arrayed against him, he is fighting for us (citizens) and he is not "them" (anarchist, communists). Trump is actually fiscally conservative and socially liberal leaning. He has more women in his administration than anyone else and had a gay cabinet member. He picks people on their ability to do the job.

BTW- Disagree, the current democrat party doesn't want to share anything. It wants to erase the Republican party and any opposition that stands in its way. And they will use any method or device to do it. Hence the rise of cancel culture. Yield to us or we will destroy you and your family. They are willing to negotiate only if negotiate means you do it our way.
    BTW- Agree we need a third party
    At least it's football season.

GiantDuckFan likes this.