Ginsberg died!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So the difference between us is you think he’s put his past behind and thinks of America first and I don’t.

As to Biden I’m in agreement 100%.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The man was already mega rich. Whether it is $3 billion or a mere $900 million is irrelevant. He didn't need to run for president. He could have kept on making money, playing golf and living an opulent lifestyle.

Instead he chose to incur the hatred and constant vilification of the media, big tech and Hollywood. He did it for you.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I’m not going to pretend to know exactly why he ran, but a leopard doesn’t change his spots. He’s a egomaniacal lying cheating grifter whose vision of the United States is flawed and destructive.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

His motive very much could have been greed. The #1 issue with capitalisms. Which is ok.

It could have been that all his lobbying started to not matter against the CHINESE money. Very real possibility there. Politicians became less open and more squinty eyed.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Agree to all. Trump has been destructive to the status quo, and his politics have turned conservative in order to survive

the question is which candidate has a better vision of the future? I’m convinced trump is a far better alternative than biden

what about you?

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I wasn't going to vote for either, was going to write in a protest vote, but that's not me,.. I need to choose one way or the other,.. filtering it down, republican vs democrat, liberal vs conservative, wasn't a deciding factor.. for me, it came down to good-man vs bad-man

I'm sick of Trump's stink, and I'm ashamed that he's the face and voice of America,.. the country's gone to hell since he's been President,.. America, during my life, has never been this angry, never been this divided and hateful, never been this scared of our future,.. Trump isn't going to fix that, he'll make it worse

I've only heard one compelling thing from either candidate,.. Biden said something like,.. the chaos we're going through is good for Donald Trump,.. well, it's bad for America,.. I'm voting for Joe

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    kcal likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

His vision of Anerica is America first. Nothing wrong with that unless you favor opening the borders, making every city a sanctuary city, giving jobs away to foreign countries and paying our enemies to keep on hating us.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no it hasnt basically everything is better except virus. ignore the media that tells you everyone is upset. buy a cold case of silver bullets, and go sit in a lawn chair in your backyard and relax and realize you live in a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Duck lives Oregon. They let Antifa do whatever they want there. It might actually suck there. Feel bad for people like him in a state with such little regard for law and order.

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

greetings brother,..

law and order,..we're not the ones who need to carry guns to feel safe,.. you don't hear me saying shit like,.. arm yourself, a reckoning is coming,.. there's going to be fighting in the streets,.. civil war,.. I feel sorry for scared emotional pussies who think like that

I live near heaven, (it's 150 miles northwest of me), I love everything about being here, except for the rednecks,.. I have faith and no worries

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020