Gilbeau East (Finebaum) will tick you off

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by XXL TideFan, Oct 30, 2007.

1. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

Can't read any more of this thread. Too much bad spelling. :hihi:

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i cant stand it anymore. its "Rochambeau". add an x if you like.

3. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

btw Jim Hawthorne is about to come on his show for those that want to listen.

4. LSUgris-gris

LSUgris-gris Founding Member

Remember Saban didn't do as good with Sabans players as Miles is doing with Sabans players. Only SabanFan and a few others have a "school girl crush" on Saban many more are glad he is gone. Too many outsiders view LSU fans feeling of betrayal as something more than it is. Another misconception is that Saban is a much better coach than Miles. Saban is indeed a very good coach but he lost several games he should have won and was out coached on many more than one occasion.

Excellent point. Remember, this isn't about Miles v Saban, this is LSU-Alabama!LSU!LSU!LSU!LSU!LSU!

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

this is a disturbing visual.

6. USMTiger

USMTiger Founding Member

"Yeah, scissor me Hawthorne!"

7. Thorny

Thorny Founding Member

I think Kevin Scarbinsky has the most reasonable outlook coming out of anyone in Alabama this week:

"When LSU beats Alabama, right there in Bryant-Denny-Saban Stadium, in front of God and the Bear and everybody, someone is going to slap an asterisk on that accomplishment before the first miniature whiskey bottle falls to earth.

When LSU proves itself the best team in the division, the conference and the country with a road victory in the most emotional game of the year, someone is going to hand the LSU coach his hat.

It won't matter if it ends in regulation or three overtimes. It won't matter if it takes a gutsy/crazy touchdown pass on the last snap to finish it. It won't matter how it happens.

This is what's going to happen.

Someone is going to say LSU beat Nick Saban with Nick Saban's players.

Which means the Alabama coach is going to get credit for losing. And the LSU coach is going to get no credit for winning.

He should be used to it by now."

http://www.al.com/birminghamnews/stories/index.ssf?/base/sports/1193645958276221.xml&coll=2

I for one will be glad when this week is over. I am considering calling and asking Finebaum what it will take for him to praise Miles, but I know the kind of answer I will get.

I don't want to just beat AMAB, I want to embarrass them for years to come.

GEAUX TIGERS

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Very good article and very true. Win or lose saturday Miles has done a pretty good job.

9. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

Sportswriters are basically a bunch of idiots as a whole, popularity depends upon how much "shat!" they can stir up "or" start. Getting a "rise" out of people is how they make a living. He would do well to remember how the City and the people of Baton Rouge opened their hearts, doors and pocket books to help all the folks from NO after Katrina. My understanding is that City resources were, and to some degree still are, to this day strained to the breaking point. To be sure, growing up there, the City of Baton Rouge certainly has its weeks points like any other city in the country. Wanna look at cities with some "real" issues, how about NY, Miami, or LA. (I'm not "dissing" any of those, just using that as an example). These guys gotta make a living somehow I suppose, hey, if they ever get out of work, theres always openings in "manure" shoveling services or sanitation service down at the water companies. I,m sure they'd feel at home there.

:geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux::geaux:

10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Guess it can go either way:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roshambo

Not exactly a strict uniform code for such euphemisms, but thanks for contributing, Gumboroux.:thumb: