Gibson commits

Discussion in 'College Recruiting' started by TwistedTiger, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

With the snipet below, I'm guessing we were recruiting him as an "ahtlete" and not a QB.

And this shyt makes me wonder if our coaches know wtf they want. Another "dual-threat" or a pro-style?

Our last "dual-threats" have proven to be "not much of a threat." God forbid we go after another Mett-type of player. With as much as we need to run, AND HAVE so many capable backs who can run, go get a kid who can throw the got dam ball to what will be THE #1 WR corps in all CFB. THEN we'll have a freggin scoring machine.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Agree with the need to go after pro style QB's. However I think LSU was recruiting Gibson as a QB.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So they can all stand around with a clip board and watch the chosen one hand the damn ball off. Hey, on the bright side, they might just get to catch one when Jennings launches it 10 ft over the WR's head into the sidelines, gotta be paying attention though or they will get bonked in the noggin and become a jeer on sports nation.

5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

We need a pro style QB I do not deny that at all. However Mett also had trouble in his first full year as a starter. Last year he came of age. So I'm not at all giving up on Harris. I think he has the "it" factor. Unfortunately AJ is Miles' guy. I also am not fully giving up just yet on AJ, although that is getting closer.

I could care less about not getting Gibson. I doubt he sticks at QB.