Georgia Football Players Selling Stuff on Ebay Again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeathValley, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

So the Gators have been lucky enough to play Georgia later in the season when injuries have mounted up...

But a 9 point difference in two games isn't a significant amount to overcome. And last year, you had help from the sidelines ref to get into field goal range in the first place.

Richt has been quietly building an dynamo.
    Last year, the entire OL was composed of Freshmen and Sophomores.
    Everyone on the O is back except for Ben Watson at TE.
    Last year was a REBUILDING year for Georgia from the 13-1 team of 2002.

Like it or not, Georgia is on top in the East and is only getting better and stronger with the recruiting classes that Richt has brought in.

Meanwhile, the Florida defense is getting slower. Check the speed of your defensive recruiting class. Georgia's DE's are faster than your S's!

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Chip! YOu're BACK! Wasn't it you that Predicted the SEC CG blow out of LSU by the dawgs?? BTW this makes EVERYTHING you say a tad less credible. Hey you're back to eat crow right? since you DID NOT elect to come back after the game, here ya go son a nice big crow pie cuz the TIGERS SPANKED that DAWG A$$ TWICE! :cry:

And CHIPSTER why are you whining to the Gator head about injuries in a game that hasn't been played yet? Do you expect us to WHOOP dat DAWG A$$ so bad again that your team will be GIMPY PUPS when you play ZOOK's thugs?

All I can say about this whole deal is; here have some CHEESE to go with that WHINE. :cry:

BTW I just can almost hear Richt screaming after the SEC CG yeah we lost but we're smarter than you tigers! :shock:

Did he stick out his tongue at us? :dis: :dis:
    Oh my! :dis:

3. GatorChamp17

GatorChamp17 Founding Member

Yea I thought UGAy was at full health when yall played LSU in the SECCG? Damn yall played good didnt yall! SO WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR EXCUSE IN THAT GAME!GEORGIA CAN GO TO HELL!