General Milley

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, Sep 15, 2021.

1. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Practically half the freaking White House staff resigned at some point after the election because Trump became unhinged. These were his own people! They knew he was nuts.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Still don't understand why you're allowing your TDS to derail this thread about what Milley did. Trump is no longer president, but Milley is still chairman of the JCoS.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  3. seabrookcajun

It's not like we are actually fighting a war and Milley gave China info to give them an advantage. He was trying to prevent a World War 3 scenario.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

You're listening to the rantings and ravings of the swamp. And you're exaggerating. Can you list all the people, half the white house, that resigned saying that Trump was "unhinged"? Not anonymous sources but real quotes. Direct quotes.

Trump operated differently, and he was not part of the swamp. But he was ELECTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Seems to me like he didn't fire enough people. Like Miley.

I saw Trump talk about policy with my own eyes and ears. I saw what he did. I see what Biden is doing with my own eyes and ears. It's obvious. You're irrational.

5. seabrookcajun

You and I both know that they would never publicly say such a thing for fear of being ostracized. That's why it gets reported through anonymous sources. But you know that it's true.

6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

After all the other assertions about Trump that were proven to be lies, you can really say that? Seriously?

Miley should be charged with Treason.
    Hunter Biden should be charged with multiple felonies.

That is obvious. What's also true is that we're not truly a democracy anymore, we're a oligarchy. They don't bother following the law anymore in many, many different ways. Their attitude, although unspoken is "what's anyone going to do about it?"

JohnnyBGood and fanatic like this.
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

This supposedly happened in the time after Trump lost and was unhinged. There is significant contemporary evidence to this. Milley went outside of the chain of command and no matter what his “reason “ he was wrong. If he truly feared Trump would try something he had many avenues to prevent anything from happening. There were several people in the chain of command to go through including the Secretary of Defense. As a last resort he could have refused an unlawful order.
    Milley who walked across from the White House to the burning church with Trump during the summer riots is covering his ass and not worthy of the honor he was given.

JohnnyBGood and kluke like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Ostracized? What America are you living in? They would be hailed as heroes.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What a terrible take.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Except that is NOT what he said. Good grief your tds is almost as bad as the other dummies