Gay LSU football players?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by stevescookin, Apr 20, 2013.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I try to be, but im not there yet on the gay issue.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

This may sound bad but it really doesn't hit you (me anyway, im flawed) until someone you care about deeply comes out. You start to realize, why would anyone choose to be gay or transgendered, wouldn't they rather go through life not having to worry about being looked at or talked about, or made fun of, or called names, discriminated, or cast away and shunned by family members? That's he way I see it now that it's happened in my immediate family.

stevescookin and Tiger in NC like this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Negative. Well, I guess he can "say what he wants" but he'll be held accountable to it, to. I can go tell my boss he's a big black asshole, if I want, but that doesn't protect me from being fired.

On another note. To all you homophobes who think it's a choice, I disagree. There's a strong homosexual tendency with nature. It's one way we used to artificially insemenate(sp?) cattle. They (females) try to mount one another. When one mounts another and the one being mounted doesn't move away it's called "standing heat." It's the time she'd accept a bull. You pop her some semen 12 hours after.

This is not only seen in cattle though. I can fetch some more examples with other species if need be. For anyone to say it's a choice, they'd have some knowledge that people who've studied this in depth still don't know, for certain. I definitely don't think anyone goes out and "chooses" to be gay. Why would they want to put themselves through all the hoopla that comes with it. Evidence in support of my view would be how long many hide it from even their families.

In fact, I'd say people choose a particular race moreso than people choose to be gay. WHAT!?!? you ask? I see "mixed" kids who "choose" one over the other. Many of these "mixed" kids are not given a choice but depending on how "light" they are, a lot do.

Contained Chaos and Tiger in NC like this.
  4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's not "bad" of you. We all react to any given issue based on our experiences relative to it. Just like abortion. Many of the people against it may feel differently if their 16 yr old daughter got knocked up by a rapist.

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Cold nights.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I thought you preferred sheep?

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I don't think the gay lifestyle is normal, but I have no other feelings, certainly no negative feelings toward gays. They should certainly not be discriminated against.

Cajun Sensation and stevescookin like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Dumborue

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

well said

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What slander? Public figures . . . and LSU football players are public figures . . . must understand that reporters will quote whatever they want to and will discard whatever they want to. It has always been this way. It has never been slander to report someones remarks and leave other remarks out. It is foolish to make a disparaging statement and then try to mollify it with additional positive remarks. One reporter will print half the remark and another will print the other half and come up with two different slants.