Gay LSU football players?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by stevescookin, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

Who would want to get in the shower with another guy period? Does the LSU team actually shower naked together? That would be pretty weird. In high school, our lockerroom had a group shower with no stalls. Nobody used it. Not after practice, and not after PE class. We always left the lockerroom sweaty and didn't shower until we got home.

Attack Tiger likes this.
  2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Wow - please tell me you're kidding.

3. plotalot

plotalot Veteran Member

Sexual preference is a choice. Think about it, in order to have a true preference one must sample all available options and chose which one(s) they want. One can not say they prefer Coke over Pepsi without ever tasting Pepsi. One can however try Coke and like it so much that they chose not to give Pepsi a try. Now sexual attraction may not be a choice, but one must once again make a choice whether to submit to that attraction or not.

4. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

It's amazing how coke and Pepsi are actually very similar to the words we are discussing. Ill stick with Pepsi having never had the desire to try coke.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  5. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

LSU has had a player that was openly Gay. I believe his first name was Randall, played DB as I recall.:D

LSUTyga73 and stevescookin like this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

maybe Im wrong, but I believe it is.

titoabad1 and plotalot like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How openly gay? Am I'm not comparing sexual preference or orientation to race, I'm just saying bigotry is bigotry. Millions of people have been killed and enslaved over religious beliefs also, and religion is a choice isn't it? Doesn't mean I think any of it was right or has ever been right, but in my opinion it's all bigotry. I'm also not saying they don't have a right to speak what they feel either.

8. Contained Chaos

Probably one of the worst analogies I've ever heard.

You & I don't choose which women we think are hot; we just think they're hot involuntarily. If you went to school with a dude who exhibited effiment behaviors, chances are he has a boyfriend now. That poor dude also went through years of psychological torment while he struggled with his sexuality. And how do you explain that homosexuality exists in over 450 different species?

9. Contained Chaos

Just thought you were better than a lot of the cavemen roaming this board. :D

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

i can agree with whatyou are saying.