Gay LSU football players?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by stevescookin, Apr 20, 2013.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

exactly, free speech, he has a right to say what he wants and not except a gay teammate, people should try to stop equating being gay to being black or Asian, its not the damn same.

1BIGTIGER likes this.
  2. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

I'm all for gay rights etc, but the funniest thing I got out of that article was they were talking about how just because they are gay doesn't mean they are checking the guys out in the shower etc ....
    So you'd be okay for a woman to shower with us huh? I mean just because we're heterosexual doesn't mean we're checking her out right?

3. hebertjp

hebertjp Founding Member

Dumb. Feel free to say that you wouldnt accept a gay teammate and showering next to a gay teammate makes you uncomfortable. but to think that just because someone is gay means they arent strong and tough and cant light someone up on the field is ignorant and prejudicial. I see no difference between that mindset and thoughts that black people are intellectually inferior to white people.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Football players seem to be homophobic. Maybe we need a big gay linebacker, when he tackles people and has his hands on em, the homophobia could take over and cause fumbles fights and possibly erections....er uh...ejections.

5. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

I would be OK with the woman showering next to me as long as she was hot !

VampMuse likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Bigotry is bigotry. It's kind of hypocritical to bash Scalia for being a bigot, but not Blue for being a bigot. Personally I'm all for free speech, at least when people speak their mind you know where they stand regardless if you agree with them or not.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

how is it bigotry, if you can explain that, then yes i'll admit to being a hypocrite, but in my mind sexual preference is a choice.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I would not mind showering next to a gay player, but I might think twice about picking up the soap!

stevescookin likes this.
  9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

...as long as mine was not on the menu

10. LSUMASTERMIND

so let me put this in a better context for you, this should be moved to the FSA. But here is the scenario its 1945 in Jackson, Ms and you and I show up to the voting booth at the same time. You're gay and Im black, who do you think they will beat the shit out of first if neither one of us open our mouths to say a word?